Votes: 68 9.3%
  • Sara

Votes: 385 52.9%
  • Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 18, 2020
Played the game and here are my thoughts.

1) Awesome concept of mixing management, business, characters and story. I really liked being able to build up the place and make it better for business. I didn't know until the very end that I didn't have to make sure all the girls completed tasks to make money. If you go to sleep and they haven't worked, they auto work making you cash.

2) Based on your ability to invite the first girl places, I thought the game was building up some romantic relationship mechanic while corrupting which could lead to various other routes such as a love route, NTR route, etc. Felt the use of that left more to desire. You got all these women around you, but no actual love. Tragic story.

3) When transitioning, it seems you get locked out from all sex with any of your partners. If the idea there is you lost your man package, female to female content would've been a replacement. There is a scene that makes it seem you made the switch but still have a package. In that case, the scenes should still allow for sex.

4) With Nix, there is an option at one point where I thought it was making her a dominant character or sub. Turns out it was just a choice between scenes? Not sure if maybe I missed something there. The option for Nix to move in also doesn't seem to ever appear even though it was discussed. Being able to kind of... direct her growth as a person, dominant, sub, NTR preference, Nateore preference, etc etc would've been awesome and created a real connecting I think between players and that character because for a bit it seemed this character had a special focus. Instead, you either make her ONLY yours or she falls for another dudes D even though you never even get a chance to make her fall for yours. It leaves more to want because the only option during visit is also just sucking. Nothing else. Kinda tragic if you ask me. A lot more could've been done with Nix.

5) I'd recommend placing the character stats such as Int. or Strength on the sidebar. Keeping track of that was a pain sometimes having to go into the stats to see where you stood. The rest of the stats like the girls was good in the stat area.

6) Some girls seemed to lack a bit of story. While there seems to be a story in corruption per girl, one girl in particular seems to have a Nateore or NTR moment that has no affect on new scenes or the character. It was a missed opportunity to enhance that a bit to give the girls in the house a bit more personality.

7) Missed an opportunity to bring the coach into your house circle lol.

8) A mixture of normal girls and dickgirls would be a good idea to give everyone a bit of options. Going out into the world, you didn't have much of a choice between the two when facing random events.

9) I'm not sure if some scenes with the girls at the house would change your dom/sub status, but it would be good to know if they were going to do so or not. Sometimes I'd avoid those options just to maintain a certain dom/sub pathway, unaware if the options would affect that.

Overall, while much more to be desired, I give this game an 8.5/10. The image content was good as well as some of the scenes. I would've wished once you pay off the debt, you can continue just for fap purpose instead of being forced to finish the game post end. Great game! Wish you didn't stop giving this game updates.

wozzart

Aug 13, 2019
Noticed this now has the complete tag, which is fine, if the Dev wants to move on to other projects I can't blame them. I would have loved to see this one be truly complete though as there are areas it still feels unfinished.
There are images in the files for other girls Carolina, Chloe, and Mariana.
Transitioning into a woman actually removes more content than it adds, since you can no longer do certain scenes with some of the models (Sara is particularly limited by this).
Nyx's story feels particularly short, I would have loved the sugar daddy relationship to take longer.

It's good in it's current version, but could have gone on to be great.

A quality of life request that would be nice: If the player sleeps to skip a day, the girls should use their most profitable action. Currently they only bring you about $20 each, so you get heavilly punished for skipping.

gigirelly

Jul 13, 2021
Best one yet, really good job! Just sad that is so short, hope dev will make more focused all on futa/trans! Does someone know other games like this one?

Reactions: Ditrikn

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
Was really looking forward to all the other girls OP originally planned, but glad that he at least gave it an ending instead of abandoning it like so many decent games. Enjoyed it a lot. Wish there were more such games to top a large collection of shemales lol but c'est la vie. Fantastic work dev

llZeroll

Jul 11, 2018
I can't Host the orgy when feminized
Is there a specific level to do it? Order of events?
I tried to be full feminized before getting the email, tried waiting for the email before starting feminization.
I have the option there, but it blocked and it says I need more energy (even though I have energy)

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I can't Host the orgy when feminized
Is there a specific level to do it? Order of events?
I tried to be full feminized before getting the email, tried waiting for the email before starting feminization.
I have the option there, but it blocked and it says I need more energy (even though I have energy)
Do you have the current version?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
One thing that would be nice (if it's not a thing, at least I don't think it is)...when you do a show with a girl, it would prioritize scenes you haven't yet, or at the very least, weight them a little more than ones you've seen. That would make it a lot easier to complete the list for each girl, and not have the dreaded "8/9" kind of deal, but be forced into the ending without seeing everything.

andrey31

Jul 28, 2019
Принять это приложение (доступно после выхода Half-Life 3) как получить это или никак

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Прошу автора, если он читает данный блог или коллег, которые имеют информацию, сообщить о возможности следующего обновления или (Завершено) - окончательное решение автора? Многообещающее начало и многие пути не открыты, к сожалению.
Игра закончена. Создатель сказал, что они могут вернуться однажды, если у них будет достаточно хорошая идея, чтобы не торопиться, но это маловероятно. Также здесь разрешен только английский язык.

Gotta speak English, guys. It’s a rule.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Прошу автора, если он читает данный блог или коллег, которые имеют информацию, сообщить о возможности следующего обновления или (Завершено) - окончательное решение автора? Многообещающее начало и многие пути не открыты, к сожалению.
Автор сказал (в этой же теме), что игра официально завершенна, однако он может к ней вернуться, когда у него появятся новые идеи. Многим это не понравилось, так как в игре слишком мало контента, как не крути. Но, увы, автор так решил.

By the way, this is an English-speaking forum.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Which Twine-Sugarcube tutorials are recommended to read/watch to make such a similar game? (especially referring to Stats, Money, Day progression, random events, Items). I know most of this has to do with coding. But let's say someone doesn't want to invest too much time into learning coding from scratch, but only wants to understand the needed codes. Would it be possible for them to still create such a game with the right tutorials? Prior knowledge about coding exists, but no professional knowledge.

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes