• Sara

Votes: 385 52.9%
  • Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
I might write some more content if I have inspiration and feel like it, but it won't be getting regular updates every month anymore
That's fair, I can respect that. I wish it had gotten more content, but I get where you're coming from - and the fact that you've made an effort to get an ending in, and add more content at the end - even if it's just to stretch it to a finish, is definitely commendable. I'll pop up a full review at some point, good luck with the new game, and I hope you at some point do come back to this - I do have a few ideas for scenes, if you'd care enough to want them.

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
That's fair, I can respect that. I wish it had gotten more content, but I get where you're coming from - and the fact that you've made an effort to get an ending in, and add more content at the end - even if it's just to stretch it to a finish, is definitely commendable. I'll pop up a full review at some point, good luck with the new game, and I hope you at some point do come back to this - I do have a few ideas for scenes, if you'd care enough to want them.
Sure, I'd love that. I still have an idea notebook but it's looking a bit empty at the moment

Pawelred

Jan 12, 2022
Hey, have anyone know what about Nyxi? In update 0.6 hint is "find her at hospital" but i couldn't find her and in update 1.0 hint is "check email" but i don't have any new. I do something wrong is she don't appear? MC is trans women

averagehtmlenjoyer

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Hey, have anyone know what about Nyxi? In update 0.6 hint is "find her at hospital" but i couldn't find her and in update 1.0 hint is "check email" but i don't have any new. I do something wrong is she don't appear? MC is trans women
Can you respond to any of her emails? If not you can send me the save and I'll take a look

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Sure, I'd love that. I still have an idea notebook but it's looking a bit empty at the moment
- Scenes that change, or unlock extra bits if you repeat them.
-Like Leticia's protein shakes - she could mention how you seem to enjoy them after you order a few, then after say 5, or 10 - when you need walk into her house, you're not presented with the options, she just immediately starts it. Could then reset for a loop, maybe have a new variation thereefter
- Evolving scene - the new one of the nurse in the hopsital could be good for that. You agree a few times, then she starts not giving you a choise
- Those 2 are pretty similar - so one for Nyxi, after getting far enough in her story and using her enough, have her surprise you around campus or the Mall, dragging you into quiet corners
- More scenes of running into people in the lake -
- Running into Venus at the Mall, where she demands you buy her something, and dependant on your sub value, you might comply without choice - above things might depend on that too
- Maybe with a more dominant player, have a chance to sell your own protein shakes at the gym
- More avilable girls in the going for a drive scene
- Expanding on low sub values, potentially when accessing certin girls menus they make decisions for you

Just a few things.

averagehtmlenjoyer

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
How am I supposed to get my save back if you removed itch.io?
For everyone who wants to recover their Itch.io saves: go to (password: saverestore) and you can download them to disk

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Pretty good excited to see where this ends up going, hopefully a chance for mc to become trans
Hopes not, there is already many games where you can play has a sissy/trans
(and many of those was abandoned)
I would have to agree.
I see more sissification/transformation M to F that results in the MC being transformed rather than other characters.
Sometimes it's avoidable, but more often it's not.

I don't mind the whole transformation thing mostly if it's another character but optional for MC.
But the majority of sissification/transformation is towards the MC rather than other characters which i would prefer and haven't seen many, especially in HTML, QSP, Other or Unreal Engine.
Even fewer with Character Creation tag in search filter.

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes