VN Ren'Py Abandoned Camille : The Countdown [v0.2] [Part]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey ! Thanks for this. I wan't to say that Paul is the flat's owner, so I don't know how to say that in correct English. I must say "her owner" ?

Thanks.

For version v0.3 : I've done a lot of work. I don't wan't to tell when it will be ready, but I hope you will like it.

I've done a big work on Daz3d to improve (again) my level.
Suggested text:
"Camille" follows the life of a beautiful young student in dire straits. Three months late on her rent, Camille desperately needs to find $1800 to pay off her debts to landlord Paul... Can she avoid eviction while keeping her honour intact? Or will she be forced to compromise herself - and even her body - to keep a roof over her head.
(Multiple choices will be available in future updates.)​

I'm looking forward to v0.3 :D I've been enjoying your art for a while over on the DazSkills thread, and I really like your unusual use of light and filters, your wide range of body types, and the way you manipulate clothing. Keep up the good work! (y)

• Love
Reactions: Part

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Suggested text:
"Camille" follows the life of a beautiful young student in dire straits. Three months late on her rent, Camille desperately needs to find $1800 to pay off her debts to landlord Paul... Can she avoid eviction while keeping her honour intact? Or will she be forced to compromise herself - and even her body - to keep a roof over her head.
(Multiple choices will be available in future updates.)​

Thanks a lot for this! I've copy/cut on the first page (y)
I'm looking forward to v0.3 :D I've been enjoying your art for a while over on the DazSkills thread, and I really like your unusual use of light and filters, your wide range of body types, and the way you manipulate clothing. Keep up the good work! (y)
Whoa! Thanks a lot, very nice ! :love:(y)

lodloyd

May 22, 2019
Hey Part, good start of the game. Please tell me it's not going to be one of those games where you are "forced" to shave the mc. I like the way she looks at the start, so hope the shaving/trimming is optional if I want to keep her hairy. Cheers

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
uhh like the look of the mc quite well. :) is there sex with her and the old guy? sad that this games is canceled :( like her more than monica from fashion business...

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
SUPERRR!!!!
One of the very best i've played so far.
Stunning Camille.
And the face expressions!!!
Many many thanx......

Reactions: articuno0123

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
Those pubes look so sexy, very detailed graphic...!!

Thank you for this game even if it's abandoned.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Damn Camille is easy one of my fav female models, lovely original face and a great body and good real looking tits rather then the usual almost perfect round one's most females have in games which they always say is natural lol (which I still like). Just found this and enjoyed it but now have to know I'll never see Camille again :(

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes