VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

BlackSapphire

Apr 15, 2019
Can somebody help me in the camp buddy ver. 1.2 for android, when i play the game at day 6 were keitaro is in the bath the game will crash plssssss help me thanks

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Windows version was split into 8 files, and posted. enjoy now if you were unable to download earlier.

Jentle

Feb 3, 2019
Ahahaha this game is too funny, the voice acting fits so well and Yuri is just crazy

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
eyyyyy guys new update for TAIGA route demo only for now but full route is cumming soon!!! (no release date confirmed)

Reactions: Stes

TsukiDays

Jun 28, 2019
Somebody knows if this new Android version is full game or just a demo? And if It crashs a lot?

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Full game and I don't know for your smartphone, but mine crashed at almost every animated CG scenes
wait for the taiga route update because mikkoukun will add a button for disable animated CG scenes... its in his update news

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Anyone knows when the new routes and dlc will come?
Waiting forever for it
like what mikkoukun said there's no exact release date be patient man it takes time to develop another new content so just wait

d24680

Apr 13, 2018
like what mikkoukun said there's no exact release date be patient man it takes time to develop another new content so just wait
Will it be released here for us all to download? Because I've seen that there was a V2 demo? Does that mean a V2 of the game will be out soon with the taiga route?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Will it be released here for us all to download? Because I've seen that there was a V2 demo? Does that mean a V2 of the game will be out soon with the taiga route?
the V2 demo has a taiga route but short few scenes because this v2 demo is use for to tease us in the next DLC game

d24680

Apr 13, 2018
the V2 demo has a taiga route but short few scenes because this v2 demo is use for to tease us in the next DLC game
Ah, I see, will any of this stuff be available for us to download on this site when it becomes available?

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes