VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
i guess its pretty soon to release i hope they release at steam too or maybe not.... oh wait i forgot steam doesnt like extreme fetishes
There's a chance that it will be released on steam i think, because look at LOP games, that game has a lot of soft fetish involved xD

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
LOP games? are these dev team? do you have a link?

I am talking about this and also there's a lot of shota games in steam btw :3
And also eleanor is not soft fetish cause i dont think those hardcore slave bdsm can be called soft lol

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

I am talking about this and also there's a lot of shota games in steam btw :3
And also eleanor is not soft fetish cause i dont think those hardcore slave bdsm can be called soft lol
shota games in steam?? can you DM me the list of shota games? is steam accepting shota and loli games nowadays?? if this is true, then.... thats amazing

Rosy

Nov 16, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Camp Buddy [BlitsGames]- Original Size: 5.33GB (15.7GB on disk)

Download PC (973MB download | 1.17GB on disk) : - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you by chance have Android compressed port please

Mooni5641

Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 177948

Overview:
Camp Buddy is a Boys Love / Yaoi Visual Novel that features the adventures of Keitaro Nagame in the summer scout-themed camp called 'Camp Buddy'. At Camp Buddy, Keitaro along with his childhood friend, meets his fellow campers, each of them having distinct personalities and stories to be told. Keitaro has also yet to discover the dividedness among the campers that threatens the camp to close down. It's up to Keitaro to unite the campers once again and make Camp Buddy a great place to be for everyone. Help Keitaro with his decisions and creat a special bond with your chosen partner. Take the chance and make the greatest memories.

Features:
Seven Potential Character Routes [4 Main Routes, 1 Secret Route and 2 Expansion Routes].
Over 160 scenes, 22 of them animated.
Original soundtrack featuring 25 compositions.
Fully voiced cut scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-24
Release Date: 2019-03-23
Developer/Publisher: Mikkoukun / BlitsGames | -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Characters:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

Others
Compressed: COMPRESSED
Window/Linux Splitted:

Extras: -

View attachment 177955 View attachment 177956 View attachment 177957 View attachment 177958 View attachment 177959 View attachment 177960 View attachment 177961 View attachment 177962 View attachment 177963
Tysm guys .To think I could played it again after my phone data corrupted and don't know where to download it again.It like I give a second chance

stann

Nov 18, 2019
Anyone have a compressed mega file that is available for android? The one that was on here is no longer available.
Edit: I was finally able to download it, but foreplay mode isnt working and it wont let me skip it so basically I cant play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rosy
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes