VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Rosy

Nov 16, 2019
I am going to write my honest opinion .First it too big. Second when I downloaded it says manage space and I can't even play the game. My all excitement finish with this problem and one thing I am gonna tell that I request compressed version of android but sigh nobody is responding and solving problem what should do if can't enjoy the game. I join this community to think finally I found the game I am searching for so long but can't play why because it too big. I am tired of this problem if you like it or not what I wrote I am sorry but I am just telling my honest opinion.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I am going to write my honest opinion .First it too big. Second when I downloaded it says manage space and I can't even play the game. My all excitement finish with this problem and one thing I am gonna tell that I request compressed version of android but sigh nobody is responding and solving problem what should do if can't enjoy the game. I join this community to think finally I found the game I am searching for so long but can't play why because it too big. I am tired of this problem if you like it or not what I wrote I am sorry but I am just telling my honest opinion.
first of all, the game was intended to be played on PC/Laptop game not for android. second foreplay mode eats a lot of animation moving assets and they are very hard to compress on android game.

possibility that no one or tried to compress because you cant compress these animation assets because its really big you gotta admit it here the file of this originally was 6gb but someone here compress the file and turn it into 2 or 3 gb less for pc.

Reactions: Rosy

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
I can provide you with the one that are 1 GB if you want?

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
Can you please do it faster I mean post the game. I am waiting for your response.
There's this thing called patience dear, I do not live in the same country as you and neither do i have the same timezone as you.
I am porting it right now, just wait a few more min and of course i need to upload it too. Expect it to be done 30-60 minutes from now or maybe more since porting this game is kinda take a lot of waiting time.

Last edited:

Rosy

Nov 16, 2019
Oh and thank you for fulfilling my request in advance I think I will never play it because nobody responding to me and sorry for impatience.

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
Oh and thank you for fulfilling my request in advance I think I will never play it because nobody responding to me and sorry for impatience.
Now there's two apk here, the v8a for newer android version and v7a for older android version. I recommend you to check your device first to see which one would be suitable for your device so you won't need to double download.

CAMP BUDDY (748 MB)

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
guys good news taiga route will be out by Nov. 26, i check it on discord channel

View attachment 468384

Edit: woah, 14 gb??? really mikoukun??? wtf xD jesus talk about a lot of GIF animations
*Thud* Did you hear that? Yeah that's the sound of me fainting after seeing the game size. I have a lot of storage on my harddisk but downloading wouldn't be as much fun as playing it considering how slow my connection is :/

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
*Thud* Did you hear that? Yeah that's the sound of me fainting after seeing the game size. I have a lot of storage on my harddisk but downloading wouldn't be as much fun as playing it considering how slow my connection is :/
or you can wait for me to get a download DLC version from shotachan and see if i can find my sources from there ;)

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
oh btw, if my sources takes too long just find someone who can upload the DLC files here... just in case so you might not have to rely on me all the time finding sources takes a long time before they upload it ;)

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes