VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Don't expect it to be immediately uploaded here though, you might need to wait few hours, even days, weeks, or years like seiyuu danshi since we are relying on people kindness to share the game.
An unfortunate truth. But it is a free update so maybe we will get lucky and someone who owns a copy will post it.

Reactions: Hanabi Hanbin

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
An unfortunate truth. But it is a free update so maybe we will get lucky and someone who owns a copy will post it.
That would be nice, i personally would buy it and share it here if they sell it on steam but unfortunately they did not.

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
The problem with Seiyuu Danshi is that someone try to post it, but this person was sued by the developers of the game, so nobody else tried. The game I'm most looking forward to is Full Service to share, lol! May good people come!

Hanz96

Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys :) sorry for offtopic but... Have you heard about new game All Men Are Pigs? It's on right now. Don't know about you, but I feel strong "Coming Out On Top" vibes from this game :) ...maybe worth checking

...also can't wait for Taiga's route :))

Reactions: gdfg852

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
1)It's out and people are downloading!

2)
The problem with Seiyuu Danshi is that someone try to post it, but this person was sued by the developers of the game, so nobody else tried. The game I'm most looking forward to is Full Service to share, lol! May good people come!
All I can personally say about that is that this isn't the people behind Seiyuu Danshi, and on top of that, it's been put up before and nothing's been done, so it shouldn't start now, you know?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
EDIT: Links have been taken down.
Shilou said:
Hey everyone v2.0 has been released! :D
Download Links:
Windows/Linux

Pre-zipped (.zip): GDrive
Split File (.7z) (6 parts - 2GB): workupload
Split File (.7z) (23 parts - 500MB): Zippyshare - May not be the best >.<

Compressed

Android (.apk)
Google/workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: Removed confusing text and added split file.
EDIT2: Added workupload, Zippyshare, and GDrive (courtesy of helixst)
EDIT3: Fixed workupload
EDIT4: Compressed version was done by the awesome crazycupcake
EDIT5: Added apk Android version courtesy of kujikita
EDIT6: Mega links were taken down.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes