VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Ah, I see, will any of this stuff be available for us to download on this site when it becomes available?
i dont know man, and im not a patreon backer support which is i dont have paypal.... maybe someone will provide us here with f95 members will provide the new DLC content game in the future

d24680

Apr 13, 2018
So, I was messing with the files, and well, just as a test, and mainly just to see the workings of this game, I thought, maybe I could try and add Taiga in the foreplay mode, and using the beach scene (Day 15), I looked at the code and noticed that you simply define what characters will be involved in the minigame, of course, there was no code for Taiga, and so copying the code from another character, as you can see below, it kind of works (I say kind of, because there are some expressions that won't load since they don't exist, but I found something interesting, in the foreplay file, there was a line that said:

(I created a spoiler just to make the post a bit shorter)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taiga_FP_Demo.png

I know this is a bit of a random post but I just felt like sharing this, and where I would upload this minigame, it's not functional, and I had to create some files to for it to work, plus it requires changing code in the days.

d24680

Apr 13, 2018
OK, so I messed around a bit more, and discovered why the animated scene wasn't working, and it was simply missing files, so it turns out that in Version 1.0 there was a folder quite literally called, "Foreplay_minigame" in the Version 1.2 downloaded from here it was missing, so I copied those files and also when I removed the comments, it seemed to work, except for the fact that there were more missing files (the facial expressions) so I created the directory copied the face files from the game folder and it worked, the only issue is there is no sound effects from the character reactions, and the fact that the faces are not designed for the animations, so basically the eyes are by the nose and the mouth is down by the neck (shifted down a bit not individual components), but the animated scenes do work, from the breathing, to everything else. Once again, I can't really upload it, but I did find it interesting again that maybe they're thinking of adding the animated version in 2.0? Or 1.3, etc.

Oct 19, 2018
OK, so I messed around a bit more, and discovered why the animated scene wasn't working, and it was simply missing files, so it turns out that in Version 1.0 there was a folder quite literally called, "Foreplay_minigame" in the Version 1.2 downloaded from here it was missing, so I copied those files and also when I removed the comments, it seemed to work, except for the fact that there were more missing files (the facial expressions) so I created the directory copied the face files from the game folder and it worked, the only issue is there is no sound effects from the character reactions, and the fact that the faces are not designed for the animations, so basically the eyes are by the nose and the mouth is down by the neck (shifted down a bit not individual components), but the animated scenes do work, from the breathing, to everything else. Once again, I can't really upload it, but I did find it interesting again that maybe they're thinking of adding the animated version in 2.0? Or 1.3, etc.
Taigas Route Demo

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
and there will be a possibility it might be delay if the bugs are messing it up on DLC content welp

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes