VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Nyxprime69

Apr 2, 2022
So, the file is too big for me to download on Mega for free, the Google Drive link is dead and Gofile takes forever to download.
You can bypass the limit in mega, just use vpn after u get the quota exceeded notice, it will automatically reset the quota and lets u continue downloading, that's what i did

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Thanks for replying but can you share your file (apk)? Tysm

Mine gets freeze even though i finished that mini game in day 81.
Oh did you perhaps get the puzzle wrong three times? that happens. I have to force close the game and redo the puzzle.
I'll upload the file with rollback activated in a few hours, try that one so when you encounter this error, just rollback using the back button of your phone.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Thats so fucking stupid. Why have a top/bottom system for all routes if one of these TWO routes doesn't give you the option to top? Just let us top the old fuck.
To be honest I don't mind at all, I actually appreciate that they avoided the standard trope of bottom=submissive with that system. Bossy/dominant bottoms are a thing!
So I might be in the minority but I like the choice of the devs. If you want to top there's still Aiden.

MochiOp5641

Mar 1, 2019
You took the words right out of my mouth. I get what the dev team was going for, but it's just lame.

There is! It was posted some pages back.
Speaking of, someone got banned from the Camp Buddy discord server for saying they were playing Scoutmaster Season on their phone. I hope it wasn't one of you?:LOL:
Nope, and now im struggling to find the scoutmaster android version bcus all i see is the pc o_O

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Thats so fucking stupid. Why have a top/bottom system for all routes if one of these TWO routes doesn't give you the option to top? Just let us top the old fuck.
I mean, the Top/Bottom thing is not in any way visible in game; they just used the same variables which for their ease of use they named top/bottom. You will be much more dominant in your sexual encounters with Goro in the "top" route. There is such a thing as power bottoms after all and it is a fantasy that is not particularly represented. Dominant Yoshi will still be the bottom but he will have sex in completely different positions than Sub Yoshi, often riding Goro instead of just begging for Goro to fuck him.

skylergem

Jan 22, 2021
Oh did you perhaps get the puzzle wrong three times? that happens. I have to force close the game and redo the puzzle.
I'll upload the file with rollback activated in a few hours, try that one so when you encounter this error, just rollback using the back button of your phone.
Tysm much appreciated

• Love
Reactions: Lu4a

pibeno8183

Mar 4, 2021
Does anyone know what these 3 scenes I'm missing for Aiden are? They're the only ones I don't have and I've done his route 3 times now and I'm confused.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know what these 3 scenes I'm missing for Aiden are? They're the only ones I don't have and I've done his route 3 times now and I'm confused.
Holiday Sex (Top)
Costume Sex - Christmas Party > "Hang and Talk"
Back to camp buddy - Get good but not perfect ending

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

For anyone who wants a summary of this game. Check out the link I posted and click to download.

**This release is not me at all. It's been a while and it's been quite a long time since taiga came into the latest update for the first time. As for the rest of the teachers, there is no release yet. Let's wait. I tell you because the link that tells you the guidelines is very old and may be confusing when reading. So let's tell each other again**

SteadyGosling

Jun 24, 2020
if someone could reupload the files somewhere else, the C link seems to be not working, and the fm link seems to be going extremely slow, maybe due to traffic idk

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes