VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
What is the difference between the first and second download?
I honestly dunno :ROFLMAO:. Download both and find out. They might be different games. Vol 5 might be a sequel or something. I don't have any other info unless someone else knows.

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
The second download is the sequel containing new chapters from the perspective of the some of the characters of the original game:
I saw that it's Vol 5 and the link leads to Vol 6
So is there like Vol 1 or 2?

Rewar17

Dec 16, 2019
Could someone tell me on what days the scenes of the computer minigame are unlocked? I failed the first ones and I didn't know there was a scene when I successfully completed them, the bad thing is that now I don't remember what day it was

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The one labelled Vol5 is the sequel game, and is still currently in development (Not complete yet) with 5 chapters and a 6th one just released a month ago, I think. Still not sure when or how many chapters it will have for the sequel to be completed.

The first link is hence the first completed game. A rough walkthrough for all the love interests should be provided in the file too, but since the game is only in Chinese, it might be a little harder to follow but still manageable. The sequel doesn't have a guide as it's still in development~ So you should only download the game if you're willing to go through all the hassle of not understanding anything~ LOL (Or playing it with a textractor hehe)
Their naming is so confusing XD.
So you should download the first "Sirius Summer" since it's a completed game.
But you can hold on "Sirius Summer Vol. 5" if you don't like incomplete game, as vol.6 - an update is already out, and we still don't know how long this sequel will be finished?
BTW, I made a requested, hope the mod could set up a dedicated thread for the game.

In case mod is looking for description links:
is for the original.
Apparently " " (sequel with ch5 so far) Does not hav an itch / english link yet

Last edited:
Reactions: laserjet28
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes