VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

glitchedoutmfer

Jul 17, 2020
how do i unlock the darius and lloyd sq scenes? are they not available yet? they're in the files and there's space for them in the gallery, but i cant figure out how to get to them. their names in the gallery are "Sunscreen" and "Darius 'Gift'"
fxsq-darius-1.png fxsq-lloyd-1.png

perles75

May 16, 2020
how do i unlock the darius and lloyd sq scenes? are they not available yet? they're in the files and there's space for them in the gallery, but i cant figure out how to get to them. their names in the gallery are "Sunscreen" and "Darius 'Gift'"
View attachment 1761310 View attachment 1761312
I got the Lloyd image by selecting the Lloyd "path" I believe when you choose the game to play towards the end of the game. I guess Darius's image can be unlocked similarly? In the guide that you can find in one of the past messages here there are the indications.

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 1761310 View attachment 1761312
You can get them base on who you are couple with during your hotel stay when you are selecting certain locations

gayentertain

Aug 13, 2018
Camp Buddy Scoutmaster Season[1.0] [Mikkoukun] - Original Size: 4,7GB

Download PC (903MB): Workupload
Download Mac (868MB): Workupload

Game Compression reduces the quality and can brick the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is anyone else struggling with the minigames before the H-Scenes? It seems like the lag time is really long.

Dedet

Sep 30, 2021
Guys can you share some save files pls
I already have the scout masters, I need the v2. 3

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

Now someone has finished recapturing Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season.
After trying to play and following this website I was able to unlock everything after trying it out.
So let's tell each other here. You can follow the owner of this website by following the link I posted. Guaranteed to unlock everything for sure.
Finally, thank you to this website for allowing me to play through everything.

Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season.[Save File]

As for this file, it's a save after I've played everything.
*** I've never tried doing anything like this before. What if it doesn't load? I'm sorry in advance....but I tried to do it and clicked. It can load save game files, try it***

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more.....

I just remembered that...the first save that I posted in this It was complete after I played goro again. In order to get a good ending scene, is it normal or not?
**Not the best ending**

I forgot and I'm not sure now. So press play and come to the scene where the first choice between who to choose. Then go to press save another one is done.
So come down to make sure again If the first save doesn't get all 1 of Goro's sorry in advance again
*** If the first save is not complete Load this second save instead, everyone***

Last edited:

Brocool13

Jan 20, 2022

Now someone has finished recapturing Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season.
After trying to play and following this website I was able to unlock everything after trying it out.
So let's tell each other here. You can follow the owner of this website by following the link I posted. Guaranteed to unlock everything for sure.
Finally, thank you to this website for allowing me to play through everything.

Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season.[Save File]

As for this file, it's a save after I've played everything.
*** I've never tried doing anything like this before. What if it doesn't load? I'm sorry in advance....but I tried to do it and clicked. It can load save game files, try it***
Do you know how to put the save file in mac os ?

palq40123

Apr 21, 2022
Does anybody know the variable names for the scores for each character's route? I'm trying to change the score from the game console using Shift+O. I tried changing score_natsumi, but apparently that's the variable for the score from day 1 to 8. I'm looking for the score for day 9+ after the main route has been picked.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Does anybody know the variable names for the scores for each character's route? I'm trying to change the score from the game console using Shift+O. I tried changing score_natsumi, but apparently that's the variable for the score from day 1 to 8. I'm looking for the score for day 9+ after the main route has been picked.

Try it out....
This one is updated after the new taiga. There should be a way to tell you what you want. Load it and extract the file....it will have a page saying the option Choose which one + how much...
should be easier for you

Reactions: GayGuy7777

chaenix

Oct 16, 2020
Can someone reupload a compressed version of Camp Buddy 2.3, i have backread and someone actually uploaded a while ago but the links that were given were already expired/banned.

I really wanna play this game but my device cant handle a big file like this so please help >_<

Id also appreciate it more if it was uploaded on mega

Last edited:

chaenix

Oct 16, 2020
Camp Buddy [v2.3] [Mikkoukun] - Original Size: 3,85GB

Download PC (1,30GB): Workupload
Download Mac (1,27GB): Workupload

Game Compression reduces the quality and can brick the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please reupload T.T

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Can someone reupload a compressed version of Camp Buddy 2.3, i have backread and someone actually uploaded a while ago but the links that were given were already expired/banned.

I really wanna play this game but my device cant handle a big file like this so please help >_<

Id also appreciate it more if it was uploaded on mega

The main page and this website are still loading normally??
Just try to press it. Once it loads, it loads quickly. No need to apply...press free

Try it out first. I can still download this website.

chaenix

Oct 16, 2020

The main page and this website are still loading normally??
Just try to press it. Once it loads, it loads quickly. No need to apply...press free

Try it out first. I can still download this website.
Thanks but im looking for a compressed version because im only playing on my phone, ive tried playing an android port but it keeps crashing so im hoping that someone reupload a compressed version for pc so i can run it on joiplay ^_^

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes