VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Thanks but im looking for a compressed version because im only playing on my phone, ive tried playing an android port but it keeps crashing so im hoping that someone reupload a compressed version for pc so i can run it on joiplay ^_^

Oh ok...I thought I couldn't find the PC or not.
If the mobile phone is now quite uncertain...because most of it is not 2.3, it will be 2.2.4, but when it is loaded, it becomes 2.2.1.
This is the only one I tried to look at first. But it might be a little difficult.

Ssvr

Apr 25, 2022
During scene in the sauna, Yoshi says: "Even though Sir Goro and I had done this before, we had been so busy with the camp that it felt like the first time again". Does it mean that they have already been in some relations (at least just sex)? Or it's only about the shower scene?

perles75

May 16, 2020
During scene in the sauna, Yoshi says: "Even though Sir Goro and I had done this before, we had been so busy with the camp that it felt like the first time again". Does it mean that they have already been in some relations (at least just sex)? Or it's only about the shower scene?
Yoshi says something on a similar line in the Aiden path at a certain point. In the case of Yoshi we see at least a couple of flashbacks when they have sex and it's heavily implied that they did stuff during their time as scouts.
In the case of Goro, we have at least the flashback scene of the costume party 'afterparty' of Camp Buddy (similar for Aiden). I hardly believe it's the only time (although we can assume that if something happened it happened when Yoshi was a scoutmaster, as the game does not mix scouts and scoutmasters), but at least we have that one scene indicating they had sex before.

Reactions: Ssvr

johannsyah

Dec 21, 2020
So I was doing Gorro route and I kept failing on matchmaking photo mini-games. The first one was easy but after that, I kept running out of time. Wish someone would post the guides. :confused:

DGM-14

Mar 21, 2021
Hi Everyone! I know the game is amazing and I try to install it in my new computer since the old one is already open, but this time, when I start playing it, it appears an error.

Does anybody know how to solve it? Please, I need your help...

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Everyone! I know the game is amazing and I try to install it in my new computer since the old one is already open, but this time, when I start playing it, it appears an error.

Does anybody know how to solve it? Please, I need your help...
You can try to find the extracted file and press play.
Installers like this tend to mess up. Risk too...
because I've played wild before So I understand this part....the problem that you are Usually they are the ones who release and don't like most of them.
Try looking elsewhere.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

This is Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season.
Load and extract the file and play it...no need to install anything.

I've seen some people install it and have problems, try it.
The summary is above that I have already posted. And if you want to save...load the second save.

Recommend.. when pressed It will bounce at the load.
But sometimes it will return to the main page again....Hurry up and press on the message below the message. Press here quickly.. so you don't have to waste time to come back to the main page again.

***These main pages like to have a lot of ads. I recommend that you hurry to press quickly ***

Reactions: dyynatasya

mikelelios

Dec 3, 2019
CampBuddy Scoutmaster: I have a question, I have completed the good aiden route and seeing the clothes of the characters there are wedding clothes, there is a wedding on the perfect route or on the goro route.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
CampBuddy Scoutmaster: I have a question, I have completed the good aiden route and seeing the clothes of the characters there are wedding clothes, there is a wedding on the perfect route or on the goro route.

The best ending scene and must score more than 49 or more as well. to see the wedding scene

Let's take a look The owner of this website is doing a good job...trying to do everything for sure.
Including waiting for DLC to add to this sector again. The web owner will continue to do so as well.

Lave also.. I have put this game save file down for everyone to use as well. In the case of a computer or a game that is played and then freezes or crashes So lazy to do it again?
Press to load the second save. Then put it in.. Let's go back and look at the previous 1-2 pages. Then find my name and you'll find it yourself.

Rosy

Nov 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyway in case anyone want to test the apk or want the compressed windows version, here it is:
Google Drive
I compressed it from 5gb to 700 mb
I really appreciate your android compressed version but can you please solve mini game problem or maybe skip it so we can play it smoothly without any problem.

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
It true i hope they provide skip button in mini game so we won't get stuck and play smoothly can't wait till someone solve this problem.
There will be an error screen
Then there is an option to select ignore
The game should work
It did for me at least

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes