Looks like only the Gofile link survived for now~
Try and see if these links works for you:

If not, let me know and I'll try to reupload it to MEGA for you~
^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: FreedomIta

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Honestly the only bug I keep encountering is with Goro's foreplay minigame and then specifically only the armpits.

Nyxprime69

Apr 2, 2022
Ported it successfully but the foreplay minigame keeps giving error in the port .-.
View attachment 1737597
I'll try to troubleshoot it and find out the cause and fix it but eh I have zero confidence.
Probably better to wait for the official release...
anyway in case anyone want to test the apk or want the compressed windows version, here it is:
Google Drive
I compressed it from 5gb to 700 mb
Hi, just wondering, evem though there's an error on the minigame, can u still view the CG? Or will it skip the sex scene?

Reactions: Zandrix215

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Hi, just wondering, evem though there's an error on the minigame, can u still view the CG? Or will it skip the sex scene?
If you can't finish the minigame, you don't get the CG pretty sure.

Is there any way to download the guide? Cause on Firefox i can't.
Sorry for the noob question but,...
The only way to download would be to right-click and "Save Page as..." to download as html. You can open it in your browser later.

Reactions: Dudu_Martins

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Hey, I've completed both Goro and Aiden's route using that port of mine. It seems the error only appeared on my first launch and it never occurred again for some reason. So go ahead and play it ^^
The only discomfort you might encounter is when there is a video with transparent background, the background will turn black.
Its probably because of the illustration quality that is lowered to the lowest (I mean 5 GB to 700 MB lmao).
But don't worry video with transparent background is only in the beginning when there are leaves falling which don't affect gameplay at all.

Reactions: Zandrix215

Dudu_Martins

Jun 3, 2021
The link here

ENJOY~
Wokrs great for me. The .sh version even the windows (.exe) version works (trough wine), and i use linux.
The only problem that i noticied is that the menu screen is flashing orange. But nothing that gets in the way too much.

Reactions: laserjet28
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes