VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Nyxprime69

Apr 2, 2022
Hey, I've completed both Goro and Aiden's route using that port of mine. It seems the error only appeared on my first launch and it never occurred again for some reason. So go ahead and play it ^^
The only discomfort you might encounter is when there is a video with transparent background, the background will turn black.
Its probably because of the illustration quality that is lowered to the lowest (I mean 5 GB to 700 MB lmao).
But don't worry video with transparent background is only in the beginning when there are leaves falling which don't affect gameplay at all.
Thank u so much

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
what's the difference of version 1.0 to 2.3? is there a new scenes? or just a bug fix?

i hope someone reply XD

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Ok i did what its says on your message bhttps://www.mediafire.com/file/lco1c1dh1s1a8tc/costume+party+saves.rar/fileut nothing appear any cg scene ??
Is there something i miss or something i like i did to do etc..
Sorry I'm not sure if you missed anything or need to be bottom/top. When I chose those options. it leads me to another picture difference minigame. After finishing the minigame, I get the costume scene.
If you want the saves just before the choices, you can download these.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Has anyone found how to obtain the crack?
Crack is unobtainable in the current version.
As you can see in the script file screenshots I provided below, they are inside a comment block using the # to grey it out, which is ignored when the script is being run. There are also no crack cgs in the game file. So it's probably not done yet.
1649056034599.png 1649056059829.png

Nas97

Feb 16, 2022
The first photo minigame freezes the game if I complete it. Will I miss a CG if I lose on purpose so I can keep playing??

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes