VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
They did say they will do a blog post near the end of April about future patches (camp buddy added a decent amount of content post launch). I expect the threesome scenes will be added later this year and yeah, the CGs are not in game so even if we changed the script to try and force them, there would be nothing. I hope it ends up being successful (it IS a bit pricey but then again it has a lot of content) and that they consider adding some extra paths though I don't know what those might be; Darius is the obvious favourite but he is clearly in a relation with Lloyd (except if it was some weird throuple route). Jin would be a fun choice. I'd actually love the CEO guy, he is hot and could be an interesting sugar daddy route.

I really enjoyed the game; tried two routes (Dom Goro and Bottom Aiden) and will try the other two when I have time. The story is funny, I don't have to constantly think about the insanity of adult campers in a setting that is obviously about children, not even teenagers and the CGs are extremely hot. I would wish there was more variety; the foreplay minigames are very specific and especially Dom Goro is all about anal with very little foreplay and only a few scenes of oral (would have loved some rimming or ass play or a second leather scene since that one was so damn hot)

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
Am I gay if I play this game just because it has cute visuals? Ah, who cares. Being gay is a small price to pay to play a good game.

perles75

May 16, 2020
so what do the top/bottom points do?
It's known that Goro is top only but you can still accumulate top points on his path... (I haven't tried Aiden yet so I don't know if he's bottom or vers on his route)

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
so what do the top/bottom points do?
It's known that Goro is top only but you can still accumulate top points on his path... (I haven't tried Aiden yet so I don't know if he's bottom or vers on his route)
Goro is strict top while Aiden is vers.
The top point will make your Yoshi has a slightly more dominant personality during sex or more demanding to get pleased in Goro's route. But at the end of the day, Goro still has the power and still is the top. While for Aiden, you will be at the top during sex.
The bot point will make your Yoshi super submissive and literally has a slight choking kink during Goro's route and love pain and rough sex. While for Aiden, you will be bottom.

Reactions: perles75

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
Goro is strict top while Aiden is vers.
The top point will make your Yoshi has a slightly more dominant personality during sex or more demanding to get pleased in Goro's route. But at the end of the day, Goro still has the power and still is the top. While for Aiden, you will be at the top during sex.
The bot point will make your Yoshi super submissive and literally has a slight choking kink during Goro's route and love pain and rough sex. While for Aiden, you will be bottom.
Thats so fucking stupid. Why have a top/bottom system for all routes if one of these TWO routes doesn't give you the option to top? Just let us top the old fuck.

liberativebitc

Aug 12, 2020
do anyone know how to unlock aiden third club scene, goro third sauna scene, aiden other scene after dinner fight, goro other scene after dinner fight

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
do anyone know how to unlock aiden third club scene, goro third sauna scene, aiden other scene after dinner fight, goro other scene after dinner fight
The choices you make give you bottom and top points. If you have more top points, you top Aiden, if you have more bottom points, you bottom for Aiden.
For Goro, the same thing applies except, the top and bottom points determine if Goro is dominant or not.
You can follow the guide that someone posted previously that shows you the points you get for each choice.

arteria

Dec 31, 2018
Thats so fucking stupid. Why have a top/bottom system for all routes if one of these TWO routes doesn't give you the option to top? Just let us top the old fuck.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I get what the dev team was going for, but it's just lame.

Hmm just asking if there is an android camp buddy scoutmaster version? :whistle:
There is! It was posted some pages back.
Speaking of, someone got banned from the Camp Buddy discord server for saying they were playing Scoutmaster Season on their phone. I hope it wasn't one of you?:LOL:

liberativebitc

Aug 12, 2020
The choices you make give you bottom and top points. If you have more top points, you top Aiden, if you have more bottom points, you bottom for Aiden.
For Goro, the same thing applies except, the top and bottom points determine if Goro is dominant or not.
You can follow the guide that someone posted previously that shows you the points you get for each choice.
no its the other one, i dont know how to unlock this Camp Buddy Scoutmaster Season 05_04_2022 15_01_52.png Camp Buddy Scoutmaster Season 05_04_2022 15_02_01.png

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Here's a new link for those that still need it:

==

Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season [v1.0] [BLits Games] PC Version

FM -

GF -

==

Last edited:
Reactions: Alone-XL
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes