1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Insomnus

Apr 27, 2018
I played it. It's good! Clearly alpha but shows alot of promise. Two quick notes:

A. Having new daily updates populating at the top of the stack not the bottom is a small change that increases playability.

B. Having your patreon/discord/myspace/whatever in the game is totally fine. No reasonable person should complain about you wanting recognition for your work. Having them on the "main page" of your game REALLY breaks immersion. Especially when your game lacks a lot of functions . You didn't make a way to save, examine the main character, or remove characters. Maybe those buttons would be a better fit for your main page.

Other than that I'm excited to see where you go with this!

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
I played it. It's good! Clearly alpha but shows alot of promise. Two quick notes:

A. Having new daily updates populating at the top of the stack not the bottom is a small change that increases playability.

B. Having your patreon/discord/myspace/whatever in the game is totally fine. No reasonable person should complain about you wanting recognition for your work. Having them on the "main page" of your game REALLY breaks immersion. Especially when your game lacks a lot of functions . You didn't make a way to save, examine the main character, or remove characters. Maybe those buttons would be a better fit for your main page.

Other than that I'm excited to see where you go with this!
Done.

Also new version is out guys

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
how am I supposed to save my game?
At the moment you cannot save the game. Most of the system are still in development and change from version to version, making saves obsolete every new version. Also the game still in the short side, i figured no one would want to save it yet.

Seen like I was wrong.

I will take a look at it for the next version.

On a scale of 1 to Bear Grylls, how much camping is involved in this game?
I will add a mission to drink your own, and others, piss.

Feb 24, 2019
I purposely fail missions with the cult to change men to futanari. As im bi-sexual but heavily swing towards other ladies <3

And I get a feeling this game could take the same route as No Havens.. just some ideas

With City and plains being main areas for now add sub areas that can be found with successful exploration, each area would have jobs normally found in each sub area that could be discovered..

City locations could include

- Barracks
- Merchant Square
- Underground passageways/Canals/Waterways/ect
- Tavern
- Brothel
- (any other ideas imput here)

Each area could missions that could be found in it as an example

Barracks
- Patrols the streets
- Repel beasts from city outskirts
- Hunt wanted Fugitives

Tavern
- Work as a Barmaid
- Flirt with the Patrons
- Seduce a patron (to pull him into a private room and get information/money/goods from the npc) (at maybe a later date upgrade this to Seduce the Tavern Owner - to get a reoccurring income)

just some examples, the underground passage ways would be a good place to rob and kidnap people and the merchant square could be a good place for a character to try to buy low sell high kind of thing as well as gather information. The brothel could probably be a rare location depending on what race is looking for it (and gender...). All jobs in the brothel would require some specific traits and maybe in the future not just physical traits but also mental like, pervert, nymphomaniac, bi sexual, lesbian, gay, ect.

Plains - Explore to find

- Orc Camp
- City's Scouting Camp
- Goblin Camp
- Farm
- (On a fail) Cave of Denizens (tentacle monsters), character needs to rest for 1 full day apon returning before being used again. Is said character has *to be added perks Nympho/Pervert* they gain experience, if not they gain no exp. Either way they return with a bloated belly.
- (Critical Success) (Females Only) Succubus Lair - Character returns with 1 added positive mental/physical trait related to sex
- (Success)(Futanari only) Succubus Lair - Character returns with xp
- (Failure)(Futanari only) Succubus Lair - Character returns exhausted
- (Critical Fail)(Males only) Succubus Lair - Character is killed through sexual bliss
- (Critical Fail) Character is caught by beasts (werewolves, werebears, ect and is raped..then eaten (or not), either way character doesnt return

May have expanded a bit too much with the Succubus Lair but ya get the idea i hope :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
I purposely fail missions with the cult to change men to futanari. As im bi-sexual but heavily swing towards other ladies <3

And I get a feeling this game could take the same route as No Havens.. just some ideas

With City and plains being main areas for now add sub areas that can be found with successful exploration, each area would have a type of join that could be found..

City locations could include

- Barracks
- Merchant Square
- Underground passageways/Canals/Waterways/ect
- Tavern
- Brothel
- (any other ideas imput here)

Each area could missions that could be found in it as an example

Barracks
- Patrols the streets
- Repel beasts from city outskirts
- Hunt wanted Fugitives

Tavern
- Work as a Barmaid
- Flirt with the Patrons
- Seduce a patron (to pull him into a private room and get information/money/goods from the npc) (at maybe a later date upgrade this to Seduce the Tavern Owner - to get a reoccurring income)

just some examples, the underground passage ways would be a good place to rob and kidnap people and the merchant square could be a good place for a character to try to buy low sell high kind of thing as well as gather information. The brothel could probably be a rare location depending on what race is looking for it (and gender...). All jobs in the brothel would require some specific traits and maybe in the future not just physical traits but also mental like, pervert, nymphomaniac, bi sexual, lesbian, gay, ect.
Noted.

Also I just dropped a small hotfix for the game, in case you find any bugs while playing.

Feb 24, 2019
Cool, just a tease though, maybe if we get a brothel location make the job "Service a Client" and only with a character called Lucy on a Critical Success ends up fucking the game developer <3

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Since you are using Unity, it would be quite nice if you could make a linux export of the game :) I think the mac guys would be thrilled for a mac version too, but at least with linux you can always easily setup a testing machine, virtual or not.

An extra note regarding Linux, I know that you are able to make a combined 32bit + 64bit version of the game in unity, with 2 binary files that share the same Data folder. That is the way to go since linux doesn't have most 32bit dependencies installed by default. So that would be a version that should work out of the box for all.

Last edited:

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
okay, I tried this a little. I didn't have any real trouble making money, and someone suggested- my real problems was with the dungeon.
I had some good characters my second run,(smart, beautiful/smart, tough/strong, fast/ fast, seductive), and got a great success on the night attack. I did the basic training, success! (call this guy Tyler). I started the "recruit" mission (2 turns). during the turn, I managed to capture 2 goblins, so I tried to do basic training on them (- adam and eve). the next turn, I get a failure on Tyler- no problem I'll just try some advanced training (that worked to give me an 'instant recruit box' the first game. Tyler failed twice? but I was training adam and eve.. I now have two Tylers and and Adam and Eve? and all need basic training? lets sell a tyler. 1 person to train, but 3 people to sell?? okay, I can still do that. lets not train for a bit. Tyler training failed again, and he's back to under basic? I now have Adam, Eve and 3 Tylers??? oh, the selling guys came back next turn (failure, 0 gold, but Tylers gone). lets sell the other 2 Tylers- success 75 gold each... but now I have Adam, Eve and 3 Tylers in my dungeon again....
could you possibly give me a cheat to get people OUT of the dungeon?

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Since you are using Unity, it would be quite nice if you could make a linux export of the game :) I think the mac guys would be thrilled for a mac version too, but at least with linux you can always easily setup a testing machine, virtual or not.

An extra note regarding Linux, I know that you are able to make a combined 32bit + 64bit version of the game in unity, with 2 binary files that share the same Data folder. That is the way to go since linux doesn't have most 32bit dependencies installed by default. So that would be a version that should work out of the box for all.

i will try to take a look at it, but no promises... at least not in the near future, It seen like the game already has enough bugs in a single version. XD

okay, I tried this a little. I didn't have any real trouble making money, and someone suggested- my real problems was with the dungeon.
I had some good characters my second run,(smart, beautiful/smart, tough/strong, fast/ fast, seductive), and got a great success on the night attack. I did the basic training, success! (call this guy Tyler). I started the "recruit" mission (2 turns). during the turn, I managed to capture 2 goblins, so I tried to do basic training on them (- adam and eve). the next turn, I get a failure on Tyler- no problem I'll just try some advanced training (that worked to give me an 'instant recruit box' the first game. Tyler failed twice? but I was training adam and eve.. I now have two Tylers and and Adam and Eve? and all need basic training? lets sell a tyler. 1 person to train, but 3 people to sell?? okay, I can still do that. lets not train for a bit. Tyler training failed again, and he's back to under basic? I now have Adam, Eve and 3 Tylers??? oh, the selling guys came back next turn (failure, 0 gold, but Tylers gone). lets sell the other 2 Tylers- success 75 gold each... but now I have Adam, Eve and 3 Tylers in my dungeon again....
could you possibly give me a cheat to get people OUT of the dungeon?
Hello.
What version you are using? Both bugs were fixed in the hotfix version, if you are having the bug in the hotfix version do you mind to talk through dm?

Last edited:

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
i will try to take a look at it, but no promises... at least not in the near future, It seen like the game already has enough bugs in a single version. XD

Hello.
What version you are using? Both bugs were fixed in the hotfix version, if you are having the bug in the hotfix version do you mind to talk through dm?
Remember the Unity saying, "code once, deploy everywhere". So if you do this early, and you don't use arcane 3rd party libraries, then it shouldn't be a big hassle making a linux, mac and android version. The longer you wait, and the more 3rd party dependencies you have, the harder it will be to deploy everywhere :)

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Remember the Unity saying, "code once, deploy everywhere". So if you do this early, and you don't use arcane 3rd party libraries, then it shouldn't be a big hassle making a linux, mac and android version. The longer you wait, and the more 3rd party dependencies you have, the harder it will be to deploy everywhere :)
I love unity. It's an engine that made developing games way more democratic than it has ever been. And made the entire porting part of game development WAY easier than before.
With that said it's not perfect, sadly. And while i can do build for Linux it's completely possible for stuff to break. And i don't have the time to fix stuff for Linux at the moment.
If you really want to have the Linux version anyway. I can always also make a Linux version available. But keep in mind that Linux for now will receive minimum support.

(There's too many parts of the game lacking for me to focus in bugfixing stuff in 2 builds, i already have to bugfix stuff in the Microsoft build every release with a hot fix. Granted that this last one was because I am stupid.)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote