1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cayn

Oct 31, 2019
How dark do you guys plan to make it? Jack-o-nine-tails dark with gore, canibalism and beastiality? :devilish:

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
As dark as it can get! :D
I'm joking. I'm joking.

It's not my personal decision, so I can't tell you how dark it will get... but as a general rule - some missions are darker than others and some disasters are really, really dark even at the moment. It's just my style of writing such things.

Cayn

Oct 31, 2019
I think the current priority should be a character creation system. It is one of the strong points of No Haven with all its options.

Reactions: rokrad

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 474793

Overview:
In (unnamed) Camp game you take the role of the leader of a mercenary camp. Your job is to manage the camp by sending your mercenaries into missions to do all kinds of jobs. Every job has its own challenges that are represented in the form of "traits" sending the right team to the job improves the chance of it being a success.
Successful missions bring money, information and maybe captured characters that can be trained, recruited or sold.
Failure can mean the end of a mercenary.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-03
Release Date: 2019-12-18
Developer: FMC - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2 beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:
How-to-Play:
Modding:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 474803 View attachment 474804 View attachment 474805 View attachment 474807 View attachment 474808 View attachment 474809 View attachment 474811
Sir, I have to arrest you for putting a 13.6MB worth of GIF as cover img.

Joke aside, it will removed and it will be replaced with a better image.

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Sir, I have to arrest you for putting a 13.6MB worth of GIF as cover img.

Joke aside, it will removed and it will be replaced with a better image.
Sorry? i don't get what you mean, you want me to redo the gif or you reddit? XD

In case if you're interested in original game this one was cloned from heavily inspired by:
https://f95zone.to/threads/no-haven-v0-871-tf-edition-bedlam-games.9229/

I mean... dude it's literally written in the first post.

Hello!

I am FMC a software developer that have been playing adult games for a long time. Since the very beginning i have been modding these games, albeit only to change what i wanted and only i saw the light of these versions, and for a long time i have been wanting to make an adult game.

Recently i discovered the game No Haven and while it's a excellent game it's made in RAGs a game engine that isn't created for that kinda of game. And while the dev makes miracle in that engine the game still very, very, very clunky. And it managed to piss me off so much, the engine not the game or dev, that i decided that I will make a game inspired by it but less buggy, clunky and limited. Here is where this project was born.

So my goal is to make a game inspired by No Haven, Breeding Season and Strive for Power.
Because I am not exactly an artist or a writer I decided to make the game highly moddable so people can use the images and stories they want instead of my lame stories and stick figures.

The game still in a VERY early stage, but I decided to make people able to get into contact with it so if they can help me giving feedback in what and how things need to be made to make the game easier to mod.
But really... do you really have to post not only the game but tumbler and patreon?

Reactions: czertik

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Sorry? i don't get what you mean, you want me to redo the gif or you reddit? XD

I mean... dude it's literally written in the first post.

But really... do you really have to post not only the game but tumbler and patreon?
the gif will be removed, to ease the loading time for certain low speed users

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
As long as its not rags id say it could be better than original, but now concern is modding (while you can do it in unity its a pain) if you compare it to Renpy/Godot.. Lets just hope this one doesnt die unfinished

Reactions: Uptime Lurker

raPtaPoSa

Sep 25, 2017
Maybe put the text somewhere on the side instead of over the images? It's pretty hard to read.
Can't really sell slaves currently, the mission that should get rid of them doesn't remove the slave.
I also got stuck once on day 104 with the end day button not reacting. Not sure why that happened.

But frankly, I'm looking forward to play more of this.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Version 0.2.3b

- Added “Quit game” button

- Add ability to Generate specific mission.

- Fixed bug in prisoner sale mission.(It will not sell your character anymore)

- Added investigation and rescue mission for characters lost in missions.

- Missions rarity

- Daily events rarity.

- Daily events hints

- Changed the notification board.

Reactions: Ilverin

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Nah.

The writer, hamaleona, got some shit going in his life, same for me so the game was put on hold for some time
I start to develop it again last month or so but: it's a hobby. I develop it when i feel like it.
Also i found another writer to help me. So the the speed of development will go up.(But again, it's a hobby.)

PS: that is not even the latest build. In the Itchio page there is a newer one.(With some extra missions and bug fixes)

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
it looks like jack blablabla tail, slave training. nice. but i want not play copie of a copie. thx for sharing

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Brother any plan for making sex scene animated in future?
No plan and quite frankly it's extremely unlikely.

I'm not an artist and we are looking for help with art, without much success.
I really feel like the artist would have their hand full with creating pictures for the missions as it stands, to make animated sex scenes would require an awful lot of time from the artist and as result reduce the amount of missions per update to 1~2.

While i can obviously see the benefits of it, first I would need to find an artist, then convince him of doing the animations and even then it would be slow.

Not impossible to happen, but again:very unlikely.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote