Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
If most developer were like this, i won't be able to find the game/vn i want that has great plot. Bcuz i only read incest
Patreon doesn't have to care about this site other than the 'haters' who may direct them towards one dev or another that has advertised genres Patreon doesn't like: have seen a fair share shut down on Patreon and since the devs are not making their money from here a lot tend to listen - others find other sites (Subscribestar, Itch, etc)
Was my only point - a lot of devs get gun-shy about getting kicked off Patreon so go to "step-cest" or drop it all together.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Patreon doesn't have to care about this site other than the 'haters' who may direct them towards one dev or another that has advertised genres Patreon doesn't like: have seen a fair share shut down on Patreon and since the devs are not making their money from here a lot tend to listen - others find other sites (Subscribestar, Itch, etc)
Was my only point - a lot of devs get gun-shy about getting kicked off Patreon so go to "step-cest" or drop it all together.
i guess there are tons of incest games there are that i haven't enjoy. Too bad the moderator/game developer wont put the tag out of cautiosly

Reactions: Sukme

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I'm not trying to be toxic or anything but what is this dev's plan to gain momentum on Patreon and in general?

0.03 came out in August, 0.04 is planned for December, and 0.05 is planned for March (per their Patreon banner)

Unless these updates are gonna be huge, starting out this slow probably won't get results
Suggest you become a patreon/supporter then...

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
Copy and pasted from .

Changelog 0.04:
  • Changed sprites of some characters
  • Started Nicole and Ashley storyline
  • Started Rose storyline
  • Completely finalized in-game phone functions (store, texting, gallery)
  • Added a random event with Tiffany and Maggie
  • Total time to complete the new content ~50 minutes
DOWNLOAD
  • Win/Linux: - -
  • Android: - -
  • Mac: - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Camp Hill Range [v0.04] [Prickly Team] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [93,7 MB]
- - -

Mac [79,6 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Earngame

Jan 16, 2023
Game Looks Fantastic !!! i been played in houndres games, one of the best, only one condition MC have small dick :[ make it bigger like twice and thicker will be look fenomenal !

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
Suggest dev gets a new hustle or learns how to draw. Invest some of that patreon money in a capable artist or watch this generic trash become abandonware in 3 months. Don't subscribe. Start buying completed products and stop giving allowances to people that have no real ability to pull off what they promise. Half these devs have less sexual imagination than they do English skills, and take almost 2 years to make a VN of vanilla 2 pump sex scenes. They add new characters as fast as they can download the assets but still don't know what the main plot of their own story is 9 updates deep. If you keep rewarding mediocrity you can't expect anyone to make anything special, there's no incentive to put in the effort. Imagine paying 10 dollars a month just to have some Estonian teenager spend less than ten minutes at their computer making the "Chloe" asset switch between two static images and call it a day. Respect your dicks time, ladies and gentlemen.
Thats a joke.

Give it a go yourself and make a game, see how you get on...

Your crying over stuff you get for free.... omg...

Only contribute in stuff you have faith in and want to see more of. If you contribute to the wrong devs who havent been around long then thats all on you... and nobody else.

:)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes