bigjack910

Jun 6, 2021
Like this game so far. Not too much "good stuff" in version three but it looks appealing and it seems like there will be a lot of chances for stuff in the future.
Someone get back to me when we can fuck Alice every night before going to bed. That's all I want in this world at the moment.

Reactions: tagraves15

bigjack910

Jun 6, 2021
On that note, how do we unlock the option to "stay" with Alice in a certain situation? It's grayed out for me regardless of moral alignment. I assume it's a placeholder for a future version.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
I can't wait until I can actually DO something. Can someone tag me when I can bang one of the chicks, or get a handy/BJ?
It will be much appreciated in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: Necreonlord4

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
ok, i startet a new game, now something more is possible, but the direktor still cant meet!
Did you try the walk through three posts up from yours #165?
Should be able to talk with director on day one...

Habish

Mar 6, 2021
Prickly Team Android version is fucxked , it says the version is 0.3 but it only has content up till version 0.2 everything else says wait for new version for more content...

Can you fix it?

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
I'm not trying to be toxic or anything but what is this dev's plan to gain momentum on Patreon and in general?

0.03 came out in August, 0.04 is planned for December, and 0.05 is planned for March (per their Patreon banner)

Unless these updates are gonna be huge, starting out this slow probably won't get results

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I'm not trying to be toxic or anything but what is this dev's plan to gain momentum on Patreon and in general?

0.03 came out in August, 0.04 is planned for December, and 0.05 is planned for March (per their Patreon banner)

Unless these updates are gonna be huge, starting out this slow probably won't get results
Projects like this normally start out slow and can build up. Also a 3-4 month cycle is not the slowest. Until the Tech Update hell that Summertime Saga got stuck in it was taking anywhere from 4 to 6 months per update.

Reactions: Dfgjjkl

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Projects like this normally start out slow and can build up. Also a 3-4 month cycle is not the slowest. Until the Tech Update hell that Summertime Saga got stuck in it was taking anywhere from 4 to 6 months per update.
If I remember correctly Summertime Saga really didn't start taking 3+ months per update until the Patreon started making 9k+ monthly. Then DarkCookie started involving more people in the process and things started getting slower

But to start off this slow? These next 2-3 updates need to be big if they want to catch any interest, it's been like a year in development and they currently make 77.59 dollars on Patreon

I see things that I like in this game and I obviously want it to succeed but this update schedule and the Patreon currently not picking up are concerning signs

Keep in mind that, per the old Patreon banner, 0.03 was supposed to come out in July, but it came out in the middle of August

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
If most developer were like this, i won't be able to find the game/vn i want that has great plot. Bcuz i only read incest

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
If most developer were like this, i won't be able to find the game/vn i want that has great plot. Bcuz i only read incest
Patreon doesn't have to care about this site other than the 'haters' who may direct them towards one dev or another that has advertised genres Patreon doesn't like: have seen a fair share shut down on Patreon and since the devs are not making their money from here a lot tend to listen - others find other sites (Subscribestar, Itch, etc)
Was my only point - a lot of devs get gun-shy about getting kicked off Patreon so go to "step-cest" or drop it all together.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes