Bass101

Nov 21, 2018
Use "save editor online" to edit your save and get the gear

The save game location is in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood

Eourynomus

May 7, 2017
Use "save editor online" to edit your save and get the gear

The save game location is in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood
How do i edit the save? Need to change the value of

"quest_tookgear": {
"__type": "System.Int32",
"value": 0

from 0 to 1?

Mr.Grayday

Aug 22, 2019
So is the first game just dead? That's too bad I do like the new designs but to have to wait for new updates(especially with no changelogs)seem a bit much for me I think I'll just wait a few months and check back if there's a big update or something.

HackPC

Nov 19, 2017
for anyone have bug in fix pool quest you can edit save file from C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood\savegame*.xom
search item_gear change "value" : 0 to 1
save done 1622725117468.png

Reactions: kemcbg

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I think the reason the gear is not working because that the end of the game, until they next update

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
what happen to camp pinewood 1. in one, it was buggy because the image was all mess up, when i talk to france and ask to see her tits. instead of her tits, it was raven tits and i just found out that the first one was abandon

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
How do i edit the save? Need to change the value of

"quest_tookgear": {
"__type": "System.Int32",
"value": 0

from 0 to 1?
I would prefer using this
I just gave myself all the items I need to complete every quest but hopefully it doesn't bug the game in a any way

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
...how the hell do you create a sequel to a game you never finished? I love that there's a Patreon for this. Hey guys, I bored of making the first part of this series you all gave me money for, so I'm just going to drop that entirely and use your money for the next part.

Who supports things like this?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
When the product you're making isn't working, and you realize it's not going to work, you don't make a sequel. You go back to the drawing board with that product. This happens in game development all the time. Games get announced, even whole trailers get dropped before they scrap the whole thing and start over. Pretty sure at least one of the Resident Evil games had this happened.

Know what they DIDN'T do? Make a sequel as if they had already made something to follow up on. That is shady AF.

coolman32

Aug 5, 2018
Hey, so the gear quest is broken, I saw other people using save editor online but i cant find a saved file to throw in the website to add the gear, am i missing something. I cant find that user/ thingy

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like bugs start to pile up in this game just like how the first camp pinewood suffer with lot of it, please don't tell me the history will repeat again

coolman32

Aug 5, 2018
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood\savegame*.xom
* = save number
i copy pasted that in the search bar for my computer, and it says it doesnt exist. I also looked through the file itself. I have 2 saves ingame. but tell me, does the game even go farther after the pool? also what do :)

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes