MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
so how much content is in this game? gave it a try and it seems like I done everything but considering the gear bug and the fact there's scenes in the OP that I haven't seen in game I might just be glitched.
Old Francine mentioned she needed one lockpick to open a box but never mentioned it again, same with Korra talking about how she showers in the evening but she's never there.

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
so how much content is in this game? gave it a try and it seems like I done everything but considering the gear bug and the fact there's scenes in the OP that I haven't seen in game I might just be glitched.
Old Francine mentioned she needed one lockpick to open a box but never mentioned it again, same with Korra talking about how she showers in the evening but she's never there.
Korra is in the showers in the evening
Just keep walking to the right

majority of the original content from the demo is gone
seems he restarted with the new art style

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Korra is in the showers in the evening
Just keep walking to the right

majority of the original content from the demo is gone
seems he restarted with the new art style
Doesn't seem to work for me.
showers.png
Also this game could really use some keyboard controls, specially to open the map, backpack and the journal, I dislike having to reach for my mouse every time I want to open the map to go somewhere.

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
Doesn't seem to work for me.
View attachment 1232631
Also this game could really use some keyboard controls, specially to open the map, backpack and the journal, I dislike having to reach for my mouse every time I want to open the map to go somewhere.
damn must be bugged for you then
I've only encountered a crash once ,the gear and this scene had 0 problems

Silgui

Dec 21, 2020
A bug is happening to me, every time I go to the pool at night, Frank wants me to "punish" her again, then it goes on an infinite loop, and I can't get out, it keeps restarting the scene over and over again, I had to restore the save

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
A bug is happening to me, every time I go to the pool at night, Frank wants me to "punish" her again, then it goes on an infinite loop, and I can't get out, it keeps restarting the scene over and over again, I had to restore the save
IIRC, pressing the key 'H' will stop it from happening over and over

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes