InaayahRivers

Dec 11, 2020
Fun little game but bugged. Interactions "E" just stopped working after picked up 3 gears and tried to use one to repair water in pool. After that all NPC not responding.

And using cartoon character for NPC turns me off, I don't like those cartoons I don't want to play games filled with those "american pop culture". Why not just draw own characters is it so hard?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
first one was abandoend and now a camp pinewood 2? hahaha oh how pathetic this is, firt game abandoend so makes a 2 game

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
Fun little game but bugged. Interactions "E" just stopped working after picked up 3 gears and tried to use one to repair water in pool. After that all NPC not responding.

And using cartoon character for NPC turns me off, I don't like those cartoons I don't want to play games filled with those "american pop culture". Why not just draw own characters is it so hard?
It's a relief for me that the world doesn't revolve around you. If you don't like it just don't play it. But if you want to play a game designed to please your own tastes: make a game yourself and be happy.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i need help to fix the pool and also find a gear but it won't let me take it

Last edited:

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Does it go anywhere yet? This team.. or person gets in their own way on projects so just seeing if its does anything before trying. (like the first one till they decided to go another direction and get rid of half the game and many characters)

Bryan AC

Jul 12, 2017
wow, you people whine so much. how much did you pay for this game? It's not done yet, heck look how many times DOOM was restarted. How about you write one? Sheesh.

Though, calling it Camp Pinewood 2? No, this isn't 2,you might try Camp Pinewood v3 (as the other was already v2.9.....)

Does this one still have all the story the other one had to this point?

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Another CP that doesn't work properly. How many are really needed before this is abandoned as "reach exceeded grasp"..

Reactions: bsr2
Mar 6, 2020
Found out that if you only pick up one gear you should be good!

Reactions: fappenings
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes