Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Game really needs to give us an indication that we've taken the gear. After the dialog ends, the gear is still there and nothing says I have taken it.

Second playthrough, the gear wasn't there. I broke down and used the gear cheat to avoid having to replay again. Once I get to do the repair, the FJ starts, but nothing happens.

My patience for this game is over for this release.

Mar 6, 2020
Game really needs to give us an indication that we've taken the gear. After the dialog ends, the gear is still there and nothing says I have taken it.

Second playthrough, the gear wasn't there. I broke down and used the gear cheat to avoid having to replay again. Once I get to do the repair, the FJ starts, but nothing happens.

My patience for this game is over for this release.
understandable i can understand your frustration, i may be able to help. If the game is still running during the FJ (animations still working) then for me i just had to wait a couple of seconds and then it let me continue, otherwise i would think that it would be an issue between the console cheat and the scene not recognising you have met the requirements

try speaking to frankie multiple times about the task and then before taking the gear speaking to the lifeguard (understandably if this makes no sense, know that im sorta new to this whole thing so forgive me if no help)

LtNSFW

Mar 13, 2021
after I get the gear I can't place it..... I liked this game a long time ago, in it's early days, now it's just sad.... why change it to this shit
You can only take one gear, the game glitches and takes multiple. Try again but only press E once

ace5094

May 29, 2019
i think theres a glitch in the work bench if you cant craft anything it wont let you get out

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
is this gonna be like the predecessor? A big mess to navigate, confusing stories and quests, bad UI and bland scenes? Oh and being abandoned as well...

Aldo5

Sep 27, 2020
Imo the art of the first one was actually really good, dev kept that cartoonish style and that was a win for me. Haven't played this sequel but I hope it's in the same veins (which it looks like it).

Regarding the bugs... yeah, buggy af and it was a shame dev never finished some scenes.

Dewwit

Nov 4, 2019
Khm... khm... 0.4 Android already published, have some body( forget, take it)
(PC ver)
(Android)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes