dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
what the update because i trying to interact the machine where you got to fix the pool. but still none thing

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Too much bug.. Such as pressing ''e'' button does not react with others or objects anymore. OMG! The worst is screen tearing!!

Kecke

Jan 27, 2018
Is this game made for left handed people? What fool makes a game that requires you to advance scenes while holding down the mouse. I'm trying to masturbate here lol
Funny, because by your logic a left-hander would also jerk off with his left hand, still unable to progress scenes. Only if he could, i dont know, actually be able to use the other hand?

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hmm it seems that once I choose to "hang out" with the redhead (Frankie i think), my mouse suddenly disappears, though i can still move it and select stuff. Also, at some point my journal becomes blank, even though there seems to be more tasks to complete.

NoTraceOfLuck

Apr 20, 2018
The art in this game does not match the art in the screenshots.

There is probably about 3-4hrs of gameplay right now.

Only 1 basic scene with Dva. Only 1 scene with Violet. No scene with "young Francine". The rest of the girls have a decent amount of scenes.

Overall not a big fan. It basically goes "Hey can you do this basic task for me? Thanks, I reward that basic task with sex even though we met literally 15 seconds ago."

Reactions: V1RU5420
Sep 12, 2017
will give it a try to see if it's worth playing, the first one had some nice scenes
Edit:
Game bugs if you grab more than one cog, since game doesn't know what to do

Last edited:

Ragamuf

Jun 1, 2018
I got the same pool fix issue.
I found I could fix by modifying my save file under
Code:
%AppData%/../LocalLow/VaultPlay/CampPinewood/savegame0.xom
I switched "item_gear" from the current value (in my case "2") to "1", and reloaded and it reloaded and it allowed me to continue.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes