2zik

Jun 1, 2017
Camp Pinewood 2 v0.4.5
(win)
(mac)
(android)

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
what new because the pool fix still freeze the game. although i forgot where to find screwdriver and plus still i can't get that gear that in the hanger

Oct 2, 2017
what new because the pool fix still freeze the game. although i forgot where to find screwdriver and plus still i can't get that gear that in the hanger
The reason I found for the pool freeze is that you might have picked up more than one of the gears (I picked up 2 of the same one in the lodge). restarting the game and only getting one let me progress.

superman5150

May 23, 2017
So... animated scenes, with the warning that they are YET AGAIN going to rework the entire game starting next update. How about creating and following a development road map before actually releasing a game that you have to completely unfuckup each time. No wonder they abandoned the last one.

hsu6twiw

Nov 3, 2021
Did the dev bothered to add basic progression between characters this time or is it still the absolute bare minimun effort?
In camp pinewood 1 most of the girls talk events lead to nowhere and progression between girls is non-existen save for a few events
You can literally click on them ask them to flash you and they do it
No reaction text from the girl, no need to increase rel, nothing.
It just felt like a bad alpha version tbh which is a shame since the art is good

Reactions: Hidden_Tea

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
The changelog doesn't give a great idea of what content is currently in the game. Where does the current content end? Also, is there some guide to help me when the notebook is blank?

Sep 12, 2017
This game could use a gallery to see what's still missing, no clue if I 'finished' this version or not since the journal is empty and there were plenty of undocumented 'quests'

Rezu

Apr 17, 2018
So... animated scenes, with the warning that they are YET AGAIN going to rework the entire game starting next update. How about creating and following a development road map before actually releasing a game that you have to completely unfuckup each time. No wonder they abandoned the last one.
Right? They claimed to have learned from the last one but... it seems the same mistakes are being made again. Give it a year, it'll be ported to RenPy and then abandoned.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes