Delgorlord

Jul 7, 2021
nope nopy has to pay their $6.000k thats what they were paying so much of their network server bill. thats ridiculous they got a bad deal on that project website. there are some website that can build your own website for free or pay as low money.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
nope nopy has to pay their $6.000k thats what they were paying so much of their network server bill. thats ridiculous they got a bad deal on that project website. there are some website that can build your own website for free or pay as low money.
.... uhhh, they also gotta pay for file hosting, and such, it isn't simply a website.

There is also connection quality and speed too. which cost money.

Delgorlord

Jul 7, 2021
mega sucks because you have to wait for the one in mega download to get done then it download again in the browser download bar. its a poor design waste of time. i now only use zippyshare.

andy4200

Dec 4, 2018
mega sucks because you have to wait for the one in mega download to get done then it download again in the browser download bar. its a poor design waste of time. i now only use zippyshare.
HAHAHAHA
that's why i use Real-Debrid.. literally the best investment i've EVER made.. bye bye bit client.. i literally run all my downloads and torrents through real debrid. it was originally for kodi, then i realized how powerful it was, and my god.. the speed.. and its cheap as hell. only 4$ for 15 days.. fidelity points rack me up a free 60 days with a month

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Mega sucks for me because everything over 500 MB causes my browser to crash.

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
The issue wasn't the cost, they couldn't use any payment processors. Paypal, etc, all wouldn't let them take payments.

Reactions: Richardson1

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
For the game freezing when you have multiple gears, edit the save so you only have 1.

Save can be found at:your %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood in Windows, not sure about Mac or Linux.

Open the .xom file in notepad and search for "item_gear", and change the Value to 1.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
is there even much content yet or just like 1-2 maybe max 3 girls to have fun with atm?.. i don't mind a reworked game if its actually works ect...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is this made be the same person who made the first one. just asking because the first one was fun but never got finished. hope this one does good.

Duckcommunity

Nov 26, 2021
It was there for me but it didn't go away and if I took more than one some things didn't fiction like the bed and stuff

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes