slayerfox

May 19, 2018
so the fist
Camp Pinewood [v2.9.0 Bugfix] [VaultMan] was [Abandoned] how can i as a player guarantee there not wasting
our time again
That got abandoned for a good reason... He ended up swapping the engine to ren'py, and when that didn't work out (it went terribly wrong, which happens) he went to just continue the project in Unity again, but found that he'd lost the original files. Instead of re-re-making the same game, he decided to just scrap the old project and start fresh. It was an understandable choice, and I'm confident the dev won't repeat his past mistakes.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That got abandoned for a good reason... He ended up swapping the engine to ren'py, and when that didn't work out (it went terribly wrong, which happens) he went to just continue the project in Unity again, but found that he'd lost the original files. Instead of re-re-making the same game, he decided to just scrap the old project and start fresh. It was an understandable choice, and I'm confident the dev won't repeat his past mistakes.
When a dev misses his original files, it means that the dev has no grasp on how to safekeep your stuff.
That means, it could very likely happen again.

That said, why did he even go back to Ren'Py from Unity?
That's like going from a Mercedes to a Trabant.

Anyway... as far as I understand, there's absolutely NO lewd stuff in this, or are the tags just not updated? The original game was naughty, as I remember.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes