BigMini

Nov 6, 2018
Seem to be a game breaking bug when having sex with Frankie where you can't exit the scene. It only loops whatever you do.

And saving isn't possible...

Reactions: sexypeanut

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
By actually playing it? Also what do you mean "waste your time"? This site is free.
The site is free, time is limited. Time is not the same as material wealth, and it can still be wasted if material wealth isn't expended, not sure if you knew that.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
New version of the gane not saving, we can't feedback them if we are not Patreon. It sucks.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
TEMPORARY SAVE FIX:

For those who downloaded the new version (v0.9), are experiencing a problem that you can't save the game.
I looked into the code and can't fix (I'm too lazy to try more than I did).

So, what actually happens is the game try to find your old saves and get stuck if don't you have any old saves.
I'm posting a dummy save (actually just a normal save) for you guys to put into %APPDATA%\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood folder.

How to install for everybody who doesn't understand :
First - Download archive with save from quoted message
Second - extract save from archive
Third - open appdata folder (when you open it , it will send you to appdata\roaming , you need exactly appdata)
Fourth - open LocalLow , then - VaultPlay (If you have 1 part you still need VaultPlay , not VaultMan) , then - CampPinewood
Fifth - put extracted save into CampPinewood
Save posted into quoted message , I've done all of those steps and fixed the save bug
Thanks Dzaniatta

As long there is a real save in the saves folder, you can use the save menu normally.

Last edited:

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
TEMPORARY SAVE FIX:

For those who downloaded the new version (v0.9), are experiencing a problem that you can't save the game.

So, what actually happens is the game try to find your old saves and get stuck if don't you have any old saves.
I'm posting a dummy save (actually just a normal save) for you guys to put into %APPDATA%\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood folder.

As long there is a real save in the saves folder, you can use the save menu normally.
Your posting a normal save? I don't see it

Reactions: Doom Marine

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
When a dev misses his original files, it means that the dev has no grasp on how to safekeep your stuff.
That means, it could very likely happen again..
Not true thats like saying that if you dont do something right the first time youll never do it right he made a rookie mistake it happens though i will say there is the possibility he learned nothing.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
TEMPORARY SAVE FIX:

So where exactly is this "Real Save"?

cafer199

Apr 12, 2020
TEMPORARY SAVE FIX:

Where is save file man pls

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes