jams666

Dec 10, 2021
So does the save go in CampPinewood folder and nothing else? no save folder in that folder? and is the save a .save or keep as .zip?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
That got abandoned for a good reason... He ended up swapping the engine to ren'py, and when that didn't work out (it went terribly wrong, which happens) he went to just continue the project in Unity again, but found that he'd lost the original files. Instead of re-re-making the same game, he decided to just scrap the old project and start fresh. It was an understandable choice, and I'm confident the dev won't repeat his past mistakes.
So if you fuck up, just abandon the project and make a sequel? BRILLIANT! Imagine if Bethesda did that instead of releasing Skyrim every couple of hours

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
So if you fuck up, just abandon the project and make a sequel? BRILLIANT! Imagine if Bethesda did that instead of releasing Skyrim every couple of hours
I personally wouldn't even call this a sequel. This is more of a remake than anything else. It seems like he took the opriginal premise, lone male in an all girl game with cartoon pop culture females and just made a new game off that concept. The story doesnt seem to link to the old story at all. The dev made some choices, those choices backfired, mistakes were made. Its more like... releasing a beta, the betas goes terribly wrong and remaking the game as a result. Its like with the sonic movie.... Everyone hated sonic and they remade it before it fully released. Kinda like that.

Dzaniatta

Apr 26, 2020
TEMPORARY SAVE FIX:

For those who downloaded the new version (v0.9), are experiencing a problem that you can't save the game.
I looked into the code and can't fix (I'm too lazy to try more than I did).

So, what actually happens is the game try to find your old saves and get stuck if don't you have any old saves.
I'm posting a dummy save (actually just a normal save) for you guys to put into %APPDATA%\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood folder.

As long there is a real save in the saves folder, you can use the save menu normally.
How to install for everybody who doesn't understand :
First - Download archive with save from quoted message
Second - extract save from archive
Third - open appdata folder (when you open it , it will send you to appdata\roaming , you need exactly appdata)
Fourth - open LocalLow , then - VaultPlay (If you have 1 part you still need VaultPlay , not VaultMan) , then - CampPinewood
Fifth - put extracted save into CampPinewood
Save posted into quoted message , I've done all of those steps and fixed the save bug

TriNumGer

Jun 17, 2017
So, dropping in 'save' for fix did not work directly. Had game open, dropped save into folder and still could not save, and if not careful it actually removes save if you try to save back over slot 1.

What did work was drop save in folder, now load that save (slot 1), and can now save to other slots. The save from zip is a brand new game it looks, so would have to start fresh.

laussman

May 21, 2018
Well don't waste your time the game is still broken, the more you progress the more there is a chance to be caught in a loop. Frankie sleep sex is a good exemple but you can't get past the hike event because it will loop endlessly on first night and second morning. A way to make you know it's work in progress you may say? Wrong. The game continues if you trust what's in the gallery (code is 0121).

cafer199

Apr 12, 2020
How to install for everybody who doesn't understand :
First - Download archive with save from quoted message
Second - extract save from archive
Third - open appdata folder (when you open it , it will send you to appdata\roaming , you need exactly appdata)
Fourth - open LocalLow , then - VaultPlay (If you have 1 part you still need VaultPlay , not VaultMan) , then - CampPinewood
Fifth - put extracted save into CampPinewood
Save posted into quoted message , I've done all of those steps and fixed the save bug
I havent folders in appdata. But i open it with same name. But game couldn't see your save file. So, i can't save.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes