FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
TEMPORARY SAVE FIX:

For those who downloaded the new version (v0.9), are experiencing a problem that you can't save the game.
I looked into the code and can't fix (I'm too lazy to try more than I did).

So, what actually happens is the game try to find your old saves and get stuck if don't you have any old saves.
I'm posting a dummy save (actually just a normal save) for you guys to put into %APPDATA%\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood folder.

Thanks Dzaniatta

As long there is a real save in the saves folder, you can use the save menu normally.
i can see the save i put in but still cant save

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
just a short question
how much content/playable hours at the moment

curious because this is v9 and in the changelog i see v 1 & 2 are tech demos , than it jumps to v4 and after that nothing is mentionned

ty in advance for reading

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Well don't waste your time the game is still broken, the more you progress the more there is a chance to be caught in a loop. Frankie sleep sex is a good exemple but you can't get past the hike event because it will loop endlessly on first night and second morning. A way to make you know it's work in progress you may say? Wrong. The game continues if you trust what's in the gallery (code is 0121).
thanks...

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
This little "save workaround" doesn't work. I can load one of the saves, but if I try to make a new one it doesn't do anything. Trying to overwrite an old save it just deletes the file. It can't be that hard to program a game to save. Every other game ever made manages to do it.

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
I'm shocked that a game can look this beautiful, and yet I cannot even manage to click the save button. The workaround(s) failed for me unfortunately.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2017
TEMPORARY SAVE FIX:

For those who downloaded the new version (v0.9), are experiencing a problem that you can't save the game.
I looked into the code and can't fix (I'm too lazy to try more than I did).

So, what actually happens is the game try to find your old saves and get stuck if don't you have any old saves.
I'm posting a dummy save (actually just a normal save) for you guys to put into %APPDATA%\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood folder.

Thanks Dzaniatta

As long there is a real save in the saves folder, you can use the save menu normally.
I did all that, I still can't save the game

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
aight, so for anyone who's having the can't save issue, download the temp fix on the download page, now i've tested the save file while trying to start a new game and it didn't work but the user save file on the DL page actually works but the players name is "A" now it will ruin the experience for some and you can pretend whatever name you want is written on there etc, but if that is not your cup of tea than i have a solution for you, so you can change the name to whatever you want.
what you have to do is this: once you download the save file provided by the user, extract it to the specified location instructed by the provider, now right click on it and select "open with" and choose "notepad" once you've done that press CTRL+F and it will pop up a search bar, now type "pname" and there should be a value displayed underneath it and in the value there is "A" change it to whatever you like and close the window and save it, once you play it your character will have the name you choose.
PS: close the game before you do this.

Reactions: Umbra214

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
aight, so for anyone who's having the can't save issue, download the temp fix on the download page, now i've tested the save file while trying to start a new game and it didn't work but the user save file on the DL page actually works but the players name is "A" now it will ruin the experience for some and you can pretend whatever name you want is written on there etc, but if that is not your cup of tea than i have a solution for you, so you can change the name to whatever you want.
what you have to do is this: once you download the save file provided by the user, extract it to the specified location instructed by the provider, now right click on it and select "open with" and choose "notepad" once you've done that press CTRL+F and it will pop up a search bar, now type "pname" and there should be a value displayed underneath it and in the value there is "A" change it to whatever you like and close the window and save it, once you play it your character will have the name you choose.
PS: close the game before you do this.
I can change my nickname on Notepad++?

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Never played the original but I hope this turns out well since it has a lot of the tags I like sleep sex, rape, male protagonist, parody, etc.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes