XephosDB

May 17, 2019
People were saying the art improved... it didn't look like much of an improvement to me. Honestly I don't like the characters as they are here. That and getting stuck in loops without being able to save sucked. I think I'll do like the dev did to the original and abandon this game.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Hey, I figured out how to save the game for v0.9, at least on Android.
Here's what I did.
I installed v0.5. *(I haven't tried, but, v0.4.5 might work too.)
Opened game
Chose desired name
Checked off "Skip Intro"
Made a save in v0.5
Installed and v0.9. Don't uninstall previous version.
Open v0.9 and load your v0.5 (or earlier) save.
So far it actually works.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
can someone help me with my problem?

Pretty typical for this creator's products; I'm pretty sure that the only QC done is "Does the launcher spontaneously combust if you try and run it?".

Wait and hope that the next version fixes the problem (and doesn't induce 4 others).

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
TEMPORARY SAVE FIX:

For those who downloaded the new version (v0.9), are experiencing a problem that you can't save the game.
I looked into the code and can't fix (I'm too lazy to try more than I did).

So, what actually happens is the game try to find your old saves and get stuck if don't you have any old saves.
I'm posting a dummy save (actually just a normal save) for you guys to put into %APPDATA%\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood folder.

Thanks Dzaniatta

As long there is a real save in the saves folder, you can use the save menu normally.
I tried to start a new one by blowing away the save file I had saved in the past after this update, but the xom file is not saved and keeps being deleted. Is there a way to solve it?

JNSQ

Jan 15, 2022
Thanks
TEMPORARY SAVE FIX:

For those who downloaded the new version (v0.9), are experiencing a problem that you can't save the game.
I looked into the code and can't fix (I'm too lazy to try more than I did).

So, what actually happens is the game try to find your old saves and get stuck if don't you have any old saves.
I'm posting a dummy save (actually just a normal save) for you guys to put into %APPDATA%\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood folder.

Thanks Dzaniatta

As long there is a real save in the saves folder, you can use the save menu normally.
Problem solved, thanks

andy4200

Dec 4, 2018
I haven't played the first game.
So if I wanted to play this one, should I play the prequel first?
That got abandoned for a good reason... He ended up swapping the engine to ren'py, and when that didn't work out (it went terribly wrong, which happens) he went to just continue the project in Unity again, but found that he'd lost the original files. Instead of re-re-making the same game, he decided to just scrap the old project and start fresh. It was an understandable choice, and I'm confident the dev won't repeat his past mistakes.
bad joke lol
im with slayerfox on this, some of you need to understand a little bit better about the situation as a whole, not chastise the man.. damn

Reactions: SBentlyBoy
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes