s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
I like the art, but god damn it the animations suck, and i personally wish there were scenes with young francine.

Also does anyone has saves for the late game? i got stuck in the 0.9 loop with Mel and gwen but couldn't save because of the save bug.

Reactions: Hamboi

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I like the art, but god damn it the animations suck, and i personally wish there were scenes with young francine.

Also does anyone has saves for the late game? i got stuck in the 0.9 loop with Mel and gwen but couldn't save because of the save bug.
Don't know if it's the same loop, but, I encountered one where the dialog get's stuck in a loop, I discovered, (accidently) that if I click hide, and un-hide the dialog box, the game continues. Don't remember offhand where that occures but that's what got it going again, hope that helps

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Don't know if it's the same loop, but, I encountered one where the dialog get's stuck in a loop, I discovered, (accidently) that if I click hide, and un-hide the dialog box, the game continues. Don't remember offhand where that occures but that's what got it going again, hope that helps
Sadly my loops sends me a few hundred dialog boxes behind and there's no skip interaction in the game.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
The dev has some balls calling this game "camp pinewood 2" seeing as camp pinewood 1 doesn't exist. Only a barron shell of a "game" where you go around until you click an npc and use the power of bad dialogue to gaslight cartoon characters to have sex with you. I wonder if this one is just as bad.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
The dev has some balls calling this game "camp pinewood 2" seeing as camp pinewood 1 doesn't exist. Only a barron shell of a "game" where you go around until you click an npc and use the power of bad dialogue to gaslight cartoon characters to have sex with you. I wonder if this one is just as bad.
I remember the early Unity Versions of Camp Pinewood had SOO much potential. It breaks my heart the developer didn't give a shit about the game, the story, characters, or the people who believed in him to make it happen.

I see nothing here to make me believe any different.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Are the characters names supposed to be from the games or shows? because they dont hardly look like there name sakes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Donfightit
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes