Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Straight up: I love VaultMan, I will always love his work, but goddamn this is straight garbage.

Like it has so much potential to be a decent game, but between the lack of oversight, the constant bugs and redos, and the lack of proper translation in the dialogue, it all just becomes such a dumpster fire.

Yet, I find myself coming back every time.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Just played this in basically 20-30 minutes, I like the continuation of the storyline, it's kinda messy and wholesome and cute, has more sex etc in its different ways, but no actual progression you can feel for real. It's very slow, slow burning. I appreciate the fact that we finally fucking got a gallery unlock in the form of memories but it's also a bit buggy. Also wish scenes (like Gwen and Jane kissing) or the other Halloween night making out stuff would be put on there as well. Legit, the last time I kinda dug into this forum was last October lol, if anyone responds to this thread, I may or may not check it out...

BonkMe

Jul 31, 2020
Is it just me or am I stuck and can't find a continuation of any quest after talking to milf francine and after that night with Miss?

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Это только у меня или я застрял и не могу найти продолжение ни одного квеста после разговора с милфой Франсин и после той ночи с Мисс?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
enter the code if something does not work for you 0121

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
heybefore i jump in, i wanna ask, how are sex scenes? my biggest complain in the first one was how every single one of the "interactions" was basically a still image(not a problem for me) followed by a single sentence that was usually just a "good" or "nice" or something of the sort, not even a follow up image showing the mc cumming or anything, just that one image, no context, no nothing and that was it.

i really want to belive this one will be better, i love the dude artwork, but i rather just not bother if this one is just another glorified gallery.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
heybefore i jump in, i wanna ask, how are sex scenes? my biggest complain in the first one was how every single one of the "interactions" was basically a still image(not a problem for me) followed by a single sentence that was usually just a "good" or "nice" or something of the sort, not even a follow up image showing the mc cumming or anything, just that one image, no context, no nothing and that was it.

i really want to belive this one will be better, i love the dude artwork, but i rather just not bother if this one is just another glorified gallery.
The animations are all the same across the entire game. The art is fine, the animations for sex are awful.

BonkMe

Jul 31, 2020
Still nothing triggering a quest, to be honest, there seemed to be no changes after typing the code. Is it maybe a bug?

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes