Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, as long as the fast loading key is not changed, I would not come back to these games. Putting the load button on the button right next to the E (use) is totally stupid. You spend 15 minutes playing games and op, just because you press the key next to it, you have to do it all over again.

Reactions: thehexcomplex

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
do I have to play the prequel to follow the story?
No slayerfox said:
That got abandoned for a good reason... He ended up swapping the engine to ren'py, and when that didn't work out (it went terribly wrong, which happens) he went to just continue the project in Unity again, but found that he'd lost the original files. Instead of re-re-making the same game, he decided to just scrap the old project and start fresh. It was an understandable choice, and I'm confident the dev won't repeat his past mistakes.

Reactions: Flarup

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Are the characters names supposed to be from the games or shows? because they dont hardly look like there name sakes
Its supposed to be from american (and probably some canadian) TV shows. This seems to be the "All characters are 18" version of Camp Sherwood, which at first i thought it was a game based on that comic since there are what i think are direct lore references.

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
Well, as long as the fast loading key is not changed, I would not come back to these games. Putting the load button on the button right next to the E (use) is totally stupid. You spend 15 minutes playing games and op, just because you press the key next to it, you have to do it all over again.
One of the only other games I play that uses arrow buttons for navigation uses 'Z' as the main button for advancing dialog, selecting, attacking, etc. That apparently loads your earliest save, for whatever reason in this game. I have done it at least 10 times already by now, I quit.

Reactions: ptorq

Flarup

Aug 19, 2019
No slayerfox said:
That got abandoned for a good reason... He ended up swapping the engine to ren'py, and when that didn't work out (it went terribly wrong, which happens) he went to just continue the project in Unity again, but found that he'd lost the original files. Instead of re-re-making the same game, he decided to just scrap the old project and start fresh. It was an understandable choice, and I'm confident the dev won't repeat his past mistakes.
dangerous to call it "2" then - rework would keep the naggers away

jg2094

Sep 15, 2020
Hello, a question, I downloaded the game but when I open it the drawing style is completely different from the one seen in the images. So what you see in the images is another version or do I have to advance further in the game?

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Game is still in bad shape. Save, game play etc... Not good enough also broken.. Unfortunately...

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Hello, a question, I downloaded the game but when I open it the drawing style is completely different from the one seen in the images. So what you see in the images is another version or do I have to advance further in the game?
Seems like the art was completely redone at one point.

Reactions: jg2094
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes