JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Fun little game but bugged. Interactions "E" just stopped working after picked up 3 gears and tried to use one to repair water in pool. After that all NPC not responding.

And using cartoon character for NPC turns me off, I don't like those cartoons I don't want to play games filled with those "american pop culture". Why not just draw own characters is it so hard?
Yup, did the exact same thing as yo uand it just froze all up...

Reactions: fappenings

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i like the art in general but the characters only have a passing resemblance to their parodies and people will probably not like that.
my main complaint with the original was the lack of updates and the lack of tags.
things i want in my games:
give MC female family(It's a surprise tool that will help us later)
allow MC to be a futa
IMPREGNATION
a male friend thats rather girly looking, and a little too eager to help out a friend(#itsnotgayifitstohelpafriend)
loli('s)

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
If i remember well, the prequel was poorly written and coded and the dev refused to listen to people when they asked him to stop adding random stuff and fix the dialogues. i hope this isn't a train-wreck like the first one.
Exactly it was like "oh new and shiny!" oh oh wait umm unfollow... Like I saw first thought was "did the other one even get finished as in like fixed it was kind meh..." I mean the art is what gets me from this guy, then I play it and its like hmmm should I change my intial review from not bad to meh?

trew123

Mar 12, 2018
If you create walkie-talkie in workshop and click the crafting table(?) again you cant go back is there any solution?

notsfw6969

Jan 10, 2020
i hope we can get the mac version of the latest update soon, i've been loving v1.6.0 and can't wait to see what's new

War Hero

Jun 16, 2018
Does anybody have patch notes for this update? I really wish they didn't hide patch notes behind the patreon wall lol

Acryz

Oct 25, 2017
бракованная игра, зависла при попытке починить воду в бессейне...
а еще рисовка страшненькая

Bryan AC

Jul 12, 2017
(Don't take this as me bitching about him/them not completing or complaining about him/them going so far then starting over.. I have other complaints :) )

Wow, I feel kind of silly for my last reply. I thought this was a 'reboot' of the original, but it's not. it is a part 2 (I don't know if it's a rewrite of a previous attempt at a part 2 or not? and I'm assuming part 1 was never finished?)

anyway, I like the graphics, but the game play is horrible. left and right only, E to select, sometimes enter works, sometimes you can use the mouse, other times not, then still other times it's absolutely necessary? JUST starting the game... Hanna gets her hand stuck in the MECH... and suddenly she has no pants? Did I miss something? I'm all about nudity and sex and all the adult content, but.... I kind of like it to make sense...

Again, I like the graphics :) I really liked the 'original' (well, the first version I played), and I still give him/them a (y) for this version, even though I've played very little, and a lot of (what I consider) bugs, it's still early, a better lead in maybe? and I could grow to accept the left and right only, but enter should world for E also.. (also, numeric keypad enter should work for enter too :) ) and mouse for all or mouse for none... :D

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
(Don't take this as me bitching about him/them not completing or complaining about him/them going so far then starting over.. I have other complaints :) )

Wow, I feel kind of silly for my last reply. I thought this was a 'reboot' of the original, but it's not. it is a part 2 (I don't know if it's a rewrite of a previous attempt at a part 2 or not? and I'm assuming part 1 was never finished?)

anyway, I like the graphics, but the game play is horrible. left and right only, E to select, sometimes enter works, sometimes you can use the mouse, other times not, then still other times it's absolutely necessary? JUST starting the game... Hanna gets her hand stuck in the MECH... and suddenly she has no pants? Did I miss something? I'm all about nudity and sex and all the adult content, but.... I kind of like it to make sense...

Again, I like the graphics :) I really liked the 'original' (well, the first version I played), and I still give him/them a (y) for this version, even though I've played very little, and a lot of (what I consider) bugs, it's still early, a better lead in maybe? and I could grow to accept the left and right only, but enter should world for E also.. (also, numeric keypad enter should work for enter too :) ) and mouse for all or mouse for none... :D
Consider to be a patron?I'm sure they will fix it in the later update(y)

Reactions: Bryan AC
Jan 9, 2021
So let's see here:
Camp Pinewood - Bug-riddled and left to rot.
American MILF - v0.01 released, immediately put it on-hold, saying he was focusing on Camp Pinewood, and promptly abandoned.

Now Camp Pinewood 2. Anyone that pays VaultMan at this point simply don't know what to do with their money.

XPAnd

Jan 25, 2021
Help, my game bug when i go to fix the pool, when i go to interact with the machine nothing happen, i can walk

Mar 6, 2020
Help, my game bug when i go to fix the pool, when i go to interact with the machine nothing happen, i can walk
There is a bug with the gears, you only need to pick up one of them, i had this happen as well, try restarting your game and only collecting one gear and returning to the pool. you should receive a nice reward! :)

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes