valley boy

Apr 30, 2021
I feel like an idiot, but I cannot figure out how to open the map. I see my backpack, cash, a notebook but no map. This is after the dialog where Frankie gives you the map.

Maybe it is a bug? When I start a new game and skip the intro, I see the map icon.

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Sorry little behind and haven't watched this thread loyally. So, is this game an actual sequel or is it a remake?

TedInven

Apr 30, 2022
Savefile is under C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\VaultPlay\CampPinewood (e.g. savegame0.xom). It's just a file in JSON format, by editing it and changing the values of certain keys ("scene_xyz") from 0 to 1 the scenes are unlocked in the gallery. The gallery can be found in your house at your desk.

Reactions: jkm7777777

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
but why does the preview photos show character art that isnt present in the game? you see this fine ass looking Frankie and then you boot it up and get the Wish version of it. I mean, talk about false advertisment
Give this man all his money back.

Anyway, if I were to guess, it's because some of the assets in the the title are leftover from the earlier version and have not been directly integrated into this version due to the story changing. Hopefully, the eventual art will be at least as good as the previous version.

Reactions: Testerguy19
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes