bdog1055

Nov 17, 2020
before they make the next game they need to finish the story first any one know what the teaser is?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry if this was already answered but I'm quite confused. So the dev made a sequel of a game that wasn't completed? Why not complete the other or actually rework the first one if it's a bug case? I don't understand the reasoning of making a sequel of an abandoned game.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
If only f95 was a site that cared about politics such keeping money milking devs from posting there never finished work here. (Not really sure as to the f95 politics, if any. Honestly I belive f95 is Switzerland when it comes to such issues). Massive problem these days, these devs expect to make a living off what little they do, sadly there is a programmer working for some company somewhere making only 10 to 18 bucks an hour 70 to 90 hours a week, and dose 1000 times the work there doing. Not to mention these devs complain how hard it is all the time to do what they do. Anyhow I refuse to support these devs by not playing there games even if there posting free older variants of there games here for testing.

Reactions: Testerguy19
Oct 18, 2018
If only f95 was a site that cared about politics such keeping money milking devs from posting there never finished work here. (Not really sure as to the f95 politics, if any. Honestly I belive f95 is Switzerland when it comes to such issues). Massive problem these days, these devs expect to make a living off what little they do, sadly there is a programmer working for some company somewhere making only 10 to 18 bucks an hour 70 to 90 hours a week, and dose 1000 times the work there doing. Not to mention these devs complain how hard it is all the time to do what they do. Anyhow I refuse to support these devs by not playing there games even if there posting free older variants of there games here for testing.
I mean, there are some regulations. Like if it turns out that devs are paying people for reviews of a game, then f95 will disallow posting reviews.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Trotyy

Jul 1, 2020
The thing about the 0121 code is that it only unlocks the scenes from the past updates so if we want to see the new scenes we'll need to wait for the next update... Or play the game

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
I cannot over state how bad the writing and English translation are... Many of the scenes are borderline nonsensical.

2buckchuck

Feb 11, 2022
If only f95 was a site ...somethingsomethingsomething. Anyhow I refuse to support these devs ...somethingsomething.
1) Come to kick ass website that shares free games what you can whack it to
2) Download games, beat dick like it owes you money, spin around in office chair and skeet crop circles in carpet
3) For reasons unknown become super serious about financial ethics and acuity; with logic unsound as members of the thieves guild cranky about inflation adjusted mortgage rates
4) Get checked by some random douchebag who mostly just lurks
5) You are here. Hopefully it's not such a bad place to be, it's where I stay and I quite like it.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Man, chill, its not like the site asks for money AT ALL. There's no harm in downloading a game to find out it sucks or you dont like it. Do you think F95 publishes the game or something?

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
The thing about the 0121 code is that it only unlocks the scenes from the past updates so if we want to see the new scenes we'll need to wait for the next update... Or play the game
Naah it's just that the new version is bugged already talked with the dev about it, will be fixed next update

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes