Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It is. This game kinda went down the shitter. Don't know exactly when it happened though.
I think they did a remake or something a bit ago and it still hasnt caught back up to where it was, its a shame to because it has great art and all of my favorite female cartoon characters.

Reactions: godlike123

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I tried to play it, but, when I got to the part where I'm supposed to steal Melinda's panties, I go to the pool in the evening and nothing happens and the game kinda stops there, there's no way to progress past that point, so, same as usual, a buggy POS

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
How broken is the game atm? I know that when the game was first ported to Renpy it had a lot of issues and whenever I look at the posts here it's all people talk about, is 2.6 still horribly broken? And is the game still worth it besides the bugs?

I ask because I played this game ages ago, in the early days of the Unity version and liked it. It's a shame if it's still horribly broken and I was thinking of maybe trying to fix it, though from the quick look I took it might be quite a chore.. It looks like he used a converter or something and is running a lot of custom functions instead of using their Renpy counterpart.. So I might have to build it from the ground up using Renpy's built in stuff (which should fix rollback as well).

So yea, would it be worth my time to try and fix or have people given up on the game? :p

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Terrified of it, havent seen a single cumshot in the game anywhere.
I've played some weird, messed up games from this site, but this still is what baffles me the most. A sex game without any bodily fluids. It's like removing the climax of the act itself in some way.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I've played some weird, messed up games from this site, but this still is what baffles me the most. A sex game without any bodily fluids. It's like removing the climax of the act itself in some way.
Its takes away from the eroticism in a very huge way, not only does it feel cheap to do in most cases a single frame of art for a new sex scene but it also takes away some of the fall into depravity feel that this game should have. I want to see that slow fall of a woman going from a facial to a swallow or taking a creampie. Those things reflect the slow progression that this game has and removing them just makes every scene feel half done with barely any progression.

Reactions: JessieTR

TopoMaster777

Aug 14, 2017
I tried to play it, but, when I got to the part where I'm supposed to steal Melinda's panties, I go to the pool in the evening and nothing happens and the game kinda stops there, there's no way to progress past that point, so, same as usual, a buggy POS
use the search button at day time

sandrius98

Apr 25, 2018
How broken is the game atm? I know that when the game was first ported to Renpy it had a lot of issues and whenever I look at the posts here it's all people talk about, is 2.6 still horribly broken? And is the game still worth it besides the bugs?

I ask because I played this game ages ago, in the early days of the Unity version and liked it. It's a shame if it's still horribly broken and I was thinking of maybe trying to fix it, though from the quick look I took it might be quite a chore.. It looks like he used a converter or something and is running a lot of custom functions instead of using their Renpy counterpart.. So I might have to build it from the ground up using Renpy's built in stuff (which should fix rollback as well).

So yea, would it be worth my time to try and fix or have people given up on the game? :p
If you would try to fix the game, I think I can say this from all the people here, you would be doing gods work my son :D

D

Deleted member 1603093

I have no idea why this game wont freaking start for me. Every time I tell it to open the program wont execute.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes