tonny

Jun 14, 2017
When I see animated tag, I go ohhh yes! but then find out nothing is really animated at all, only saw one scene with one angle and did not see animations after that.. If a game has animated tag then at least half of the lewd stuff you be animated, not only 3 sec in one scene.... So I got very bored with this game.. is there any anitmated sex scenes in it?

Banana333

Dec 15, 2018
Ok basically I have 2 "stupid" problems:

1) even at the beginning of the game i can ask everyone for everything (like i can ask frankie for pussy fuck
2) no scene is animated (not even the frankie pussy fuck which is said to be animated since patch 1.0)

Also literally I get no scene for talking with girls, it's so weird.

I have installed the last patch (2.6) from here on windows.
I am now trying it on androidand re extracting the .rar file on windows.

Reactions: Dramolcan

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018

1) even at the beginning of the game i can ask everyone for everything (like i can ask frankie for pussy fuck
2) no scene is animated (not even the frankie pussy fuck which is said to be animated since patch 1.0)

Actually, it was the ass fuck that was animated from 1.1

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
what kills the game for me is how weak the "scenes" are, but im not talking about the images, since they are great, but the lack of, well, everything else! those scenes feel more like a glorified picture, there's no nothing! a BJ for example is just a picture of the girl with a dick in her mouth, with, at best, a "ok" word. its kinda sad when text games manage to make a sex scene feels much more rewarding than a game with this art.

and its not like its that hard to fix that, just some flavor text actually describing the scene would make it actually worth playing. hell the MC doesnt even cum!

Reactions: Monsaic and Swee

Chr0n4s

Sep 10, 2017

i also got the error 1)

Grato Nite

Feb 17, 2018

Same, It feels unrewarding to play if I can just fuck everyone right at the start.

Reactions: Dramolcan

DioLovesCBT

Apr 10, 2019
Can we all agree that this game is an utter mess in its current state? Personally I think it has the foundation and the ideas to be something great but the current execution is hot garbage. The best thing for this game to do would be to just restart at this point. currently everything is buggy and while there is a decent amount of sexual content, its just a loop or static image with no text, and honestly doesn't even feel satisfying to get to because you don't have to work for it at all. Starting over would allow thing to be restructured and possibly give a more satisfying experience.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
The game's been a mess since it moved to Unity and I'm surprised anybody would blindly play it like they have.

Reactions: naoc
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes