buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
Literally just posted this on the wrong thread. The Yiff Party Vaultman Patreon Page was updated to show the post for the new update, but he released another announcement for bug fixes. I don't know how to update the OP, so someone else would have to do it. I don't want to mess anything up.

gunofdis

Feb 15, 2018
ok so for new content there's short loops of fully clothed gwen humping your leg, topless gwen giving a footjob, fully clothed melinda in the world's least revealing dominatrix getup sitting on your face, and melinda in her regular outfit giving head. These go with a new scene where gwen goes crazy and her and melinda take you camping in the woods. There's also a still of melinda showing her tits.

That's all.

Reactions: chovekovek

Shroomander

Mar 20, 2019
I just downloaded the game, and there's a couple of bugs just that I've found so far, 1. every scene is unlocked already and 2. I can't rollback.

Does anyone know a fix for this? I've tried downloading from other websites and deleting my previous files, but my saves stay the same and nothing is fixed.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
I just downloaded the game, and there's a couple of bugs just that I've found so far, 1. every scene is unlocked already and 2. I can't rollback.

Does anyone know a fix for this? I've tried downloading from other websites and deleting my previous files, but my saves stay the same and nothing is fixed.
Don't worry, the game is just very buggy since the dev changed game engines. Unfortunately there isn't a fix for that since the dev doesn't know what they are doing. And updates/fixes are very slow.

Reactions: jaimss

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I fixed rollback by changing one line of code xD You can find the link on the previous page, it's 2.6.0 though.. Tried adding 2.8.0.. Which isn't that hard but since Vaultman didn't add any kind of hints for the new events I kinda want to add them.. But that's rather difficult when I have no clue when exactly he wants to show them (I can bind them to the end of 2.6.0 but technically you should be able to do the 2 new events from the start)

Waiting on the bugfix update that's supposed to hit this week to see if he added any.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm on svc someone posted a v2.8.0 of the game. :unsure: Do not know if its legit or just a fake, but wanted everyone know since I do not remember a v2.7.0 being out. :whistle:

greg 101

May 11, 2017
Hmm on svc someone posted a v2.8.0 of the game. :unsure: Do not know if its legit or just a fake, but wanted everyone know since I do not remember a v2.7.0 being out. :whistle:

Hello! Camp Pinewood 2.8.0 update is available now:

We extended Gwen/Melinda storyline.
There is still a problem with playback of cutscenes on android. Please, tell us if sex scenes from last update don't work on your android device.
So, now it's time for us to focus on Project Pinewood. It will take some time (though there is still a chance for another update for Camp Pinewood in next months)
I will share more info when it's time. I hope very soon! Good luck, guys and thank you!!
Contact me via email: vaultcommission@yandex.com
P.S. We aware of discord problem, we will work it out.

Reactions: moszter and krys69

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
While this game is buggy and the original Unity version was better... Flaming Vaultman doesn’t seem to be the wisest of moves here. He does do regular update releases... even if they are “buggy”.
I’ve seen several Devs drop games/VN’s completely without explanation, possibly due to flaming here. I think you can still report problems without attacking the Dev personally. Also we’ve all heard how Unity was better... Please give it a rest. R.I.P.
Hopefully Vaultman will hire a decent coder.

Reactions: JonDow and SamHaim

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018

if you want to delete your save files, go to the folder "%appdata%" and then the subfolder "Roaming\RenPy" searsh for a folder with name "Camp Pinewood" and delete his content

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
its really good, but i think its time to come to an End... for me it was the last time now. its starts little bit to get bored. But was a nice time to play

Reactions: naoc
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes