Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
haven't played this game in a while so I have to ask. Did they actually fix the clusterfuck of bugs and errors within this game or is it broken game that is still broken?

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I don't think it is meant to be so because in older versions you had to talk to the characters first to unlock new scenes.
Well, it has no code implying that so this is how the Renpy version works, but yea, it's stupid xD

As for what's new, there's more story for Gwen and Melinda

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Well, that's a shame. I remember playing this in the beta but now, going back to the game, every single thing is unlocked from the get go.
Oh, you new to the camp and this is the first time meeting you? Lemme show you my asshole.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I cant view the cg's to the 7 tapes that I found, I cant view stacy's extras and some other cg's doesn't show., the two girls kissng at the cabin keeps appearing at francines office everytime I press the search button... There's alot of bugs and I can't name it all...

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Is it finally working like it should (on Android) or is it still Buggy?
I cant view the cg's to the 7 tapes that I found, I cant view stacy's extras and some other cg's doesn't show., the two girls kissng at the cabin keeps appearing at francines office everytime I press the search button... There's alot of bugs and I can't name it all...
You can try my fixed version (2.6 though) but I haven't properly tested it on Android

Hey, for anyone interested, I fixed the game (2.6.0), or at least any bugs I've run into. Let me know if I missed anything though :p

Link: Mega

Changelog:
  • Rollback enabled
    • I ran into a grey screen only once when rolling back and hitting ignore fixed it
  • Main quest line fully accessible
  • Missing video files fixed
  • Fixed some incorrect scenes showing
  • Inventory screen now cancels previous screens
  • Starfire and Raven minis have been reunited
  • Optimized some choice menus

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Am I the only one who feels the quality of this has dropped since the first time I played it a year ago?
If you've read at least the last 25 to 50 pages you'll find that the quality has consistently gotten worse ever since it moved to Ren'py.

And it was already not the best game ever when it was still on Unity.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes