mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Definitely a game I thought had more promise just because of all the girls from so many shows.

I just can't get down with the art for the nsfw content and the game never stops feeling directionless. I think maybe a certain type of player likes the open ended clicking around to progress but it just isn't for me. I think it'd be more enjoyable if one girl had more events with better art

Zyeda

Nov 5, 2019
I know people tend to not care about the Android port but A LOT of the Asks are broken and for the chick where you collect 7 tapes for her all of her Asks are broken I really enjoy this game and would love to be able to experience it fully (on my phone) I could just play this on my PC I know but I really enjoy being able to chill on my bed play these games

Reactions: Vedim

mirroredstuff

Feb 10, 2019
i seem to have everything unlocked for some reason? just started the game and if ask frankie to show her body she does everything, is that a bug?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That's sad !
I don't find a "right arrow" in the office and find no "playroom".
I see three girls. But not a girl named "Tracy". :cry:

View attachment 601259 View attachment 601258 View attachment 601262 View attachment 601256 View attachment 601260 View attachment 601257 View attachment 601261
Not sure why but the picture you posted does not have the arrow to the right of Fransines desk the steel door there will be where you find tracy is it possible she has not arrived yet? they talk about her in the game but it takes a few days for her to actually show up.

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
Not sure why but the picture you posted does not have the arrow to the right of Fransines desk the steel door there will be where you find tracy is it possible she has not arrived yet? they talk about her in the game but it takes a few days for her to actually show up.
I think you have to go to the office backyard at night

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think you have to go to the office backyard at night
I actually did not have an issue finding her it was this gentlemen

That's sad !
I don't find a "right arrow" in the office and find no "playroom".
I see three girls. But not a girl named "Tracy". :cry:

View attachment 601259 View attachment 601258 View attachment 601262 View attachment 601256 View attachment 601260 View attachment 601257 View attachment 601261
I dont recall having to goto the back of the office at night I do remember having to go there on a request from Frankie to see what the head of the camp was up too. But for tracy I just remember hearing about her at one of the bong fires and then a few days later she showed up.

Reactions: AngelAIGS and oCATo

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I dont recall having to goto the back of the office at night I do remember having to go there on a request from Frankie to see what the head of the camp was up too. But for tracy I just remember hearing about her at one of the bong fires and then a few days later she showed up.
Thank you for trying to help me.
i have doing, what you say and I have spoken to all the girls for 10 days and none of them says anything, so that there is no a change. And the Tracy doesn't appear. i see, I can no longer play there. I suspect this is a bug.

Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
I cant find the ingredients
I find the blood, flower and bone
Thats all I could Find at the moment ( Areas : Lake: Search for bone, Cave :Talk Jenny for flower , Night time : Cabins :Talk :Muona for blood )
And thats because you talk to tracy, after you find these three. So you know thats the end of 2.8's story line so far. No Finding Madiline in the floor lol. ;P

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbra214
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes