gunofdis

Feb 15, 2018
There's patreon update from a couple days ago saying there should be an update out this week. My money's on a couple of stills and maybe an awkward 1 second sex loop.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Hey, for anyone interested, I fixed the game (2.6.0), or at least any bugs I've run into. Let me know if I missed anything though :p

Link:

Changelog:
  • Rollback enabled
    • I ran into a grey screen only once when rolling back and hitting ignore fixed it
  • Main quest line fully accessible
  • Missing video files fixed
  • Fixed some incorrect scenes showing
  • Inventory screen now cancels previous screens
  • Starfire and Raven minis have been reunited
  • Optimized some choice menus

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2017
Hey, for anyone interested, I fixed the game (2.6.0), or at least any bugs I've run into. Let me know if I missed anything though :p

Link: Mega

Changelog:
  • Rollback enabled
    • I ran into a grey screen only once when rolling back and hitting ignore fixed it
  • Main quest line fully accessible
  • Missing video files fixed
  • Fixed some incorrect scenes showing
  • Inventory screen now cancels previous screens
  • Starfire and Raven minis have been reunited
  • Optimized some choice menus
You're amazing! Now how would we port this to android?

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
You're amazing! Now how would we port this to android?
Can't say I'm a big fan of making Android ports, but are there any specific issues? I just fixed all the images and buttons having blue boxes around them and will be enabling the quick menu (Since you can't really save, load, skip or rollback without it right? xD)

Oh and I'll also add a button to hide the dialog box ^^

Edit: Ah I guess you got the pause button for the menu xD

Last edited:

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Okay, Android versions added as well. Let me know if you run into any issues as I've not tested it much

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
The author can't be bothered to post them.
Well then, guess someone will have to do it for everyone, or everyone can just figure it out for themselves. Still, if I was them, I'd lay out the groundwork for the sequel, and then finish the first game before starting the second. But they've been all over the place ever since he started to use Renpy instead of Unity.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes