centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019
I'm not gonna bother going back until it's completely fixed, but it sounds like the devs areat least getting to it, which puts them leagues above most Western devs when they hit bumps. Hope they get it up and running, even if it takes time! I have better hopes for this one to succeed than most games I'd like to see finished.

Reactions: redsling

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
lol i play for 20 mnt in the past and keep it later for future.. (waiting content back then)
and then you guys complain its broken..
but.. i hope its like no man sky.. the dev seems fixing it.
what i need personally is effort. keep your spirit dev. they will come back when you do a good job.

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Its takes away from the eroticism in a very huge way, not only does it feel cheap to do in most cases a single frame of art for a new sex scene but it also takes away some of the fall into depravity feel that this game should have. I want to see that slow fall of a woman going from a facial to a swallow or taking a creampie. Those things reflect the slow progression that this game has and removing them just makes every scene feel half done with barely any progression.
You managed to put into words exactly how I feel about this. Well done!

Reactions: Velsomnia

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
the strange part i find is that there seems to be no new content worked upon in information or chosen girls or anything.. is the dev out of artist/artists or is the game need of a total rewrite code-wise?...

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
the strange part i find is that there seems to be no new content worked upon in information or chosen girls or anything.. is the dev out of artist/artists or is the game need of a total rewrite code-wise?...
It hasn't really had anything new added since the dev dropped the unity version and switched to Ren'Py.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
In Unity it wasn't a bad game (it made sense at least) but now from day 1 and without a word you can fuck any girl (who has the option of course) I don't see why the relationship should improve and anyway their actions are already unlocked, and obviously without mentioning the bugs that exist.

Excellent art, interesting or promising plot at least, very good characters, but bad implementation and it's the same since version 2.0 or earlier... too bad.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes