• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
He went from Unity to Renpy to Unity.. Even though it's just a basic VN better suited for Renpy.. Seems like he couldn't figure it out and went back to Unity, sad times =<

• Sad
Reactions: naoc
Mar 19, 2020
Camp Pinewood was one of my favorite games, but this is just ridiculous....how can you make a sequel if the original game is unfinished? And I can already bet that the sequel will be abandoned too

jestir

May 4, 2018
ya when you search Vaultman I found 3 games by Vaultman and 2 out of the 3 games are abandoned American MILF and Camp Pinewood both abandoned so all likely hood from the track recorded that Camp Pinewood 2 will have a high likely hood of becoming the same as the other two-game and with 2544 patrons even at a dollar a month that is $2544+ a month no reason to have so many abandoned projects

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
This was a trainwreck, either way. The original reboot was just worse in every way. I can understand they wanted to reverse that, but I certainly wouldn't trust them with anything valuable. Like my time.

Reactions: jed999

jed999

May 26, 2021
This was a trainwreck, either way. The original reboot was just worse in every way. I can understand they wanted to reverse that, but I certainly wouldn't trust them with anything valuable. Like my time.
Agreed, This was the grindiest of Grindfests at it's best, now it is just unplayable. I'm not willing to trust any sequel/redo

Reactions: morty2301

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
I got stuck quest say talk to Tracy but cant find her anywher. Is it bugg?
The game is full of bugs and glitches. The dev abandoned this game and started a new one using the characters from this game!! So this game is incomplete and probably you ain't getting any help here for the game!!

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes