• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nearcron

May 3, 2021
I think the progression is broken, I have access to everyone's scenes from the start of the game. Is there any way to acctually play the game or no?

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I stopped playing the first because it was a buggy mess, and the second isn't much better.
this thing is, is used to be an alright game, but then they randomly tried chaning to renpy instead of unity and fucked everything up and turned it into the buggy mess that it is now

Reactions: pgm_01

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Why was the game abandoned considering Vaultman later made a sequel?
if I had to guess, after they broke everything just trying to move from unity to renpy, instead of trying to fix that buggy mess they just said fuck it, start a new game from scratch instead of actually taking the time to fix it

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
if I had to guess, after they broke everything just trying to move from unity to renpy, instead of trying to fix that buggy mess they just said fuck it, start a new game from scratch instead of actually taking the time to fix it
What a shame. It seems like its an entirely new art and premise.

Oct 12, 2019
The game scene is pretty messed up.Some is good some is bad,and some isnt worth mention.The storyline is weird,there are no development in the relationship and you could go straight for reveal body part or even sex.Also,in the begining its said that the main character is a guy who is pretty much a neet,but when he come to the camp he can just talk to everyone and even asked them about sex and thing like that.Come for the scene,leave for the content

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes