• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
Wait some people saying its a sequel and some are saying its a remake what is it. Will I be missing story if i play the second one?

sihfas

Aug 3, 2017
why is this aboandoned
if you look at his patreon and website, it says he has moved onto the sequel

Here is a link to their site with all the deets

TLDR: the game files became too shakey and unstable after multiple art and engine changes to continue building the game, so they decided to just do camp pinewood 2: electric boogaloo

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
if you look at his patreon and website, it says he has moved onto the sequel

Here is a link to their site with all the deets

TLDR: the game files became too shakey and unstable after multiple art and engine changes to continue building the game, so they decided to just do camp pinewood 2: electric boogaloo
Well wouldn't this game be "completed" insted though ?

Reactions: Stripes001

Marphey

May 13, 2019
i think its not completed because he didn't finish coding the game and stated he was going to add a number of things that he just dropped and didn't fix any of the bugs he was supposed to
This doesn't really bode well though. I mean it'S possible that he will repeat this with the new project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RellikMD
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes