Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Imma ask it once again..

I just read here that on android all the "Ask.." options should be disabled until a relationship gets build up? This was not the case for me in either 2.8.0 or 2.9.0 everything was enabled right away, except for gwen..

Are all the Ask [scene] buttons supposed to be all unlocked from the first start?
Why does one need to build a relationship level then?
Nobody knows. The game is a broken and buggy mess as usual and you are better off playing something else tbh.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
He started a new project, some kinda polished up version of this but I dont recall him saying this one would be dropped, maybe keeping it around for a test shop or perhaps the other version is from a different dev.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone have a link or know we’re I can download the first version I hear it’s the best version

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Someone mark this abandoned. No update in 8 months and they are promoting something new.

that's a darn shame.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I remember playing this some time ago, and I got bored because for some reason, I could do lewd stuff with the girls from the very beginning without having to unlock or raise anything. So, has that chaged since then? Because, otherwise, the game looks pretty neat to me.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes