theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Pregnancies should be added in this game give how amazing it is and the plot being your at camp where anything can happen

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
it's been awhile since i played this.. when was the working on girls affection removed? i remember having to grind that a bit to get scenes.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Since April there were no more updates!! Was this abandoned or what???
Or this dev is one thiose that releases updates from time to time??
I am not complaining or anything like that, some devs that i've seen post a update every 6 months. I just want to know what type of dev is this one!! Once again I am not complaining, just want to know!!

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Since April there were no more updates!! Was this abandoned or what???
Or this dev is one thiose that releases updates from time to time??
I am not complaining or anything like that, some devs that i've seen post a update every 6 months. I just want to know what type of dev is this one!! Once again I am not complaining, just want to know!!
To put it simple: yeah probably.

Check out Highschool Rosewood or whatever. Seems like the new remake.

Reactions: Trinkitrinka

Blade11577

Jul 9, 2017
Recently got a bug with certain characters having the conversations of others like when i talk to velma it shows madelines name and when i talk to gwen it shows as if frankies talking

sreenbleeder404

Jun 2, 2020
Imma ask it once again..

I just read here that on android all the "Ask.." options should be disabled until a relationship gets build up? This was not the case for me in either 2.8.0 or 2.9.0 everything was enabled right away, except for gwen..

Are all the Ask [scene] buttons supposed to be all unlocked from the first start?
Why does one need to build a relationship level then?

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes