BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
is jjust me or the game went really bad, is like a cheated version i can do whatever i wantt with everyone, and i can't see a lot of the images, jesus what the hell happened?!

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
i remember this game having such potential... but everytime i check it out, things are removed, swapped, changed, and it seems to always be pretty much the same stuff available. Very little actual progress.

maybe i'm wrong though, but I don't know.

sreenbleeder404

Jun 2, 2020
Hey, so I've just played through 2.8.0 on Windows and afterwards looking, if there was anything after the scene at the lake with tracy, found out there is a 2.9.0..
Also I just read here that on android all the "Ask.." options should be disabled until a relationship gets build up? This was not the case for me in either 2.8.0 or 2.9.0 everything was enabled right away, except for gwen..
Or will there become more available for Jessica and kim besides the 2 or 3 options right now?
And I haven't seen Roberta or been able to do anything in the sauna either..? I have to "wait until Clover thinks of a task"
But somehow it feels like I missed a lot of the game even though the objective list says "That's everything for this version, check back soon" or something.. And why do I have a screwdriver and a taser I haven't yet needed to use?
EDIT: Nor have I seen Gwen from Ben10? I think I've missed a lot..

Any tips?
After 2.8.0 would you recommend deleting savedata and start over with 2.9.0?

Thanks in advance!

Nikazo

Jun 14, 2020
Hey guys, i have recently discovered this game and i am a little confused. Which is the last version of the game? and which is better? because i have been playing version 0.8 and looks... better than the 2.9.0.
(Sorry if my english is trash)

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
This game was finished 1-2 year ago. Everything since has been a lazy and painful reminder of VAULTMAN's competence level.
I'm new to the thread, so basically the reason why there isn't a Completed tag yet is because of an infestation of bugs in the game?

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
I'm new to the thread, so basically the reason why there isn't a Completed tag yet is because of an infestation of bugs in the game?
By "finished" I meant the game was basically destroyed and all "good progress" ended. After a long time, the development continued but the quality of art got a lot worse.

I would recommend playing the Unity version, as it is more rewarding. The Renpy version has a little more by way of lewd scenes, but the majority of the extra scenes are not very good quality by comparison.

The Renpy version isn't bad. Let me be clear. It's just if you've been a longtime supporter/follower, this whole development has been a giant headache. Constantly made excuses to patrons, always oversold the amount of content in updates, missed damn near every self-imposed deadline ever, got lazy with the art, and refused free help from other devs when he was clearly overwhelmed.

Again, I'd recommend the Unity version as it feels more like a "game" compared to the Renpy version. The Renpy version is better if you're looking for quick access content as repeatable girl scenes are all 100% unlocked at the start. I forgot how the story content compares, but I know both version have some different individual girl and story content. Hell, may be worth playing both.. idk.

Last edited:

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Does anybody know where to see Gwen Tennyson in the latest update? She disappeared from the front of of Cabin 3.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes